Reviews for It Could Have Gone That Way
Houkou-ush chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Me gustaron mucho todos los escenarios que relatas y los sentimientos, sobre todo los de Xion. Tomaste partes de Harry Potter para esta historia? Si no lo decias no me daria cuenta (hace mucho que lei los libros y no vi las ultimas 3 peliculas). Pense: "un gato? de donde salio un gato?" jeje. "Cuando te entrara en la cabeza? Estamos en esto juntos!" Me gusto mucho esa frase y recuerdo que Hermione la dice. Vi el video que te inspiro y muchas cosas me cerraron.

A decir verdad no entendi del todo el problema de "Creo que ya lo sabia hace un tiempo. Y creo que tu tambien". Porque tiene que desaparecer Roxas? Como perjudica a Ventus? Eso no entiendo. Pero aun asi disfrute del fic, hermoso.

I liked a lot all the scenes that you told and the feelings, Xion's over all. Did you take parts of Harry Potter for this story? If you didn't tell I wouldn't realice (long ago I read the books and didn't watch the last 3 films). I thounth: "a cat? Where did a cat come from?" hehe. "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!" I liked this phrase and I remembered that Hermione said it. I watched the video that inspired you and helps me to undestand some things.

To be honest I didn't get at all the problem in "I think I've known for awhile. And I think you have, too. Why must Roxas dissapear? How did he hurt Ventus? That is what I don't understand. Even so, I enjoy the fic, beautiful.

(I think I made many spelling mistakes /)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow...this was just amazing! I'm always a "what-if" person so your whole "it could have gone that way" theme made my heart feel like a hummingbird's wings. XP Really, it did. I loved how you wrote their last moments and totally think this is how it should have happened in Days and the way that Days actually ended could have been the "it could have gone that way" XP I make no sense, do I? Anywho, I really adored this! ;W; Thank you for writing such beautiful and meaningful RokuShi.~
nickie083100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
i read this on dA! remember?
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story is so amazing i cant even put it into words! So beautiful! I love all your RokuShion works theyre are all so incredible!
Skygaze Lily chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this was just so beautifully done, a perfect fanfic really 3
The Professor chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, my. This is a very well-written piece indeed, and that's coming from someone who's only looking for good Xion fic instead of pairings. But it's paced right, balanced right, and characterized decently. I didn't even notice the bolded lines were from Harry Potter, though maaaaaaybe some felt a smidget forced. I guess the ending was a tad unexpected too, as is that cat. Overall, it's a solid fanfic that doesn't do anything wrong, IMO. Good Xion fic, YAAAAAAAY.
Kutlessrocker chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That

Was

BEAUTIFUL :D. I loved it XD. Thank you, Shanna *hugs* love you, girl :D. I couldn't have asked for a better present XD.
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Perfect. That's wat I call this story!:) I love how you mix the humor,angst and romance together so perfectly! I'm a bigtime rokushi fan so pleese write more!