Reviews for Without Kevin
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 10/6
Whens the next update. Also when does ben n gwen get together
FlawlessMirage chapter 5 . 9/18
Its been awhile since you've updated ._.

Aside from a few spelling errors, the last few chapters were decent.
Marf chapter 5 . 3/25
Your dilemma of transportation can be solved by having ben turn into his high intelligence aliens and building something like knight rider. Or by creating robot using id mask something like r2-d2. Or by simple introducing ship or something similar earlier. I must say i like it and would like to see more chapters.
marf chapter 5 . 3/25
You can turn ben into brainstorm or upgrade or grey matter and měke them new ride with AI or something like that. They god the jet so you can use brainpower guy to figure out a way for ben to earn money and buy old plane or heli for example but i am sure something like Knight rider is possible for him to make and you can use the AI as third make in mobile like R2-D2. It would have small inpakt in point of insertion but over all it wouldn't be disruptive to overall story. The AI cold be like ship or ship.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I like your take on this story. I would like to see it continued.
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
JoseLuises chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Vamos pon el otro capitulo, quiero ver como continua.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
great chapter
car54 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Great continuation. looking forward to more.
DragonRose0 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Update soon pls
KarinNarutayu chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Update soon
ZanaZ chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I'm loving this story so far. I would have preferred a Kevin-less show by far. The chemistry between Ben and Gwen is just to good. Only real critic I have is that I'd like a few more hints of them 'like liking' each other, even if it's just a teeny bit. Anyway, good job so far. )