Reviews for Legend of the New Moon
brightclaw237 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Best chapter yet,also when are you doing the sequel to champions.
Kyuubi99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awseome
FeartheMightyToothpick chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Actually, I messed up on his name. It should be SHIKEIyotogi.
FeartheMightyToothpick chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Do you have a Shinigami Yet? Would you like one? Because I can give you one.

His name is Okami Naiyotogi. He looks like a black Wolf with Silver markings, and his Divine instuments(Yes, Divine, Not Cursed. The shinigami is an actual god according to legend) range from Masks(Shield), to Chains(Ranged), To Scythes(Power weapon).

His Brush, the Umbral Brush, comes with six Brush gods(actually spirits)-not including himself. He also has a deal with Inari, the god of Travellers and thieves, to be able to pass through certain types of solid walls.(Press L2)

Naiyotogi's brush power is the New Moon power, which Turns day into healing Night with Divine power(Draw a circle with an X in the Sky)

The Six Umbral Brush Spirits are as Follows:

Kujogami, the Spirit of destruction, a Bear with the Destruct power, that can create a timed explosion. (Draw a Circle with a rectangle inside and how many Seconds you want it to wait)

Chigomi, the Spirit of blood, a Bat with the Crimsontide power, the ability to use an enemies Life fluids/flames/whatever they use instead of blood to paralyze them and also to wound them internally. (draw a branched line over an enemy, like a twig, or a vein-MORE BRANCHES, MORE POWER; Draw a separated branched line)

Fuugami, the Spirit of the Black Wind, a Raven with the Tempest power, that can generate a powerful wind that can either Curse or Clean. (Draw a Loop over a line)

Kajigomi, the Spirit of demonic Flames, a Lion with the Wildfire Power, that can control flame and transform it into the black flames of truth. (draw a Flame or a line from a flame) Also, this can be used as a platform(It stays in place and widens after a few seconds).

Kibagomi, the Spirit of Natural Blades, a more Bulky dragon than Yomigami, With the Beast Claw and Crush Fang powers, That can cut through Stone or even crush Steel constructs.(Draw a quadruple parallel Curved Line, or draw two curved lines with a zigzag between them)

Dokuyomi, the Spirit of Acid, a Snake with the Venom Bath power, that can doom enemies, or in large amplitude, Erase organic objects. No, It can't destroy stone, metal, or water. just carbon-based life forms, including plants. (Draw an X on an enemy, or fill in the area to be destroyed.)
Galaxy The NightWing chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Um, is flight the new power the little kazegami was talking about?
SnowyDawn17 chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Giant demon battles ahead! Yay!

And i feel for those two - that place is frikken COLD, man! D: I still question the sanity of the people that live there...
AlphaGirl chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Great story!But I really want to know what happens next,so please update soon!
AlphaGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I always enjoy a good story about okami and her adventures but yours is more interesting then the others I've read!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Echoterasu really no original name?
Pokemonfan6000 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Wait a moment. Saturday as in June 1st. If so, you're so lucky! I have finals next week. Ugh... Well anyway, great chapter. Theres nothing else I can say but that there is a spelling mistake. You might want to fix that
Frostfire chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Too lazy to log in again im sick with the flu T_T

I got a question Shay can my Oc Sakuraterasu be in your story ( she was formorly willow but I got a review blah blah blah ) she's the goddess of light 83
Spirits and Shadows chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
SHI- wha- aw...
Shiranui: Ha! In yo face!
Ammy: Um...
Shiranui: Her and I had a bet going about when Ninetails would show up. She thought it would be around chapter 20 (she was wrong) and I thought it would be around chapter 10 or so. I was closer! I won! Yay!
Ammy: And the prize of this bet was...?
Shiranui: It was... um... What was it?
It was either 50,000 yen or command of the review.
Shiranui: Command of the review! Yay!
(10 minutes later)
Shiranui: Fan faster, my dear Ammy!
Ammy: I'gn dryin'! (I'm trying!) *waggles banana leaf as fast as she can while panting and getting sore in the mouth*
Shiranui: *picks claws* Hm. They're getting dusty. Spirit, darling! Could you be a dear and do my claws?
Yeah, sure! *mutters while she grabs the set* Yes ma'am, no ma'am, three bags full ma'am...
Shiranui: I heard that!
eek! *flees*
-*-*-*-*-*-
Shiranui: Okay, so that got boring quickly. But, still, chasing Spirit around for a while was rather fun! *waggles rump* Made me feel better about being so fat since I got some exercise! Hey, Spirit, do you think I have a fat ass?
Not in front of the children!
Shiranui: I highly doubt that any children are reading this.
No, you don't have a fat ass. Much.
Shiranui: AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT, HUH?!
Because you just told me to check.
Shiranui: Did I? *checks review* OH NO I DIDN'T!
Read between the lines. How was I supposed to know if- you know what? Let's just-
Shiranui: *GASP* YOU SAID NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IMPLIES?!
What.
Shiranui: THAT WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP!
... Where do you come up with this bulls***? 'A relationship'? That tecnically could mean friendly relationship or a sisterly relationship. And I was referring to the cursing.
Shiranui: *small voice* ... oh.
Anyway, on with the review!
-*-*-*-*-*-
I understand about not being able to type the next chapter soon enough. I've been so focused on a new Okami story that is still being thought up that I haven't updated anything else in a very long time.
Shiranui: Does writing a chapter a month count as working tirelessly? Because that's what Spirit's been doin- *gagged*
And then there's the MY Little Pony stories! All... um... *counts on fingers*
Shiranui: *rips gag off* Five or so of them. Yeah. And how much have you worked on them lately? I think the last time was sometime 2 weeks ago-
*slaps a hand over Shiranui's mouth* Shh!
-*-*-*-*-*-
Anyway, please post more as soon as you can! This is too much of a cliffhanger for me!
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
It's okay, thanks for letting us know
PokemonPuppy23 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Damn this is a good story. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is a really great read! I understand about school as I have that same problem, but I hope you do carry on with this-I love it so far. Cliff hanger is a killer! XD