Reviews for Item 280
Loved it :)
Blainedandyson chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Omg this is so cute :3
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I honestly have no words.

I'm making a bucket list.
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I should be mad at you for distracting me from writing a paper, but this was so worth it that I don't even care! The cuteness and I think I died a little at 'I'll say yes'. I think you did a good job with the relationship and how it's going to change, because you're absolutely right that now they have to figure out the next step. Just the right amount of humour too! Poor Blainers (giggling when he's not looking).

Am I correct in assuming that the "awkward" you mentioned was that Finn and Rachel weren't together? Or am I just delusional?

And hey, just because I DON'T get any ideas doesn't mean that you won't. You know... You never know and maybe you'll just sit down to write one day and this drabble series about the list will just hit you out of absolutely nowhere. Like BAM - story. If that happened you really wouldn't have a choice eh?
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So sweet. So adorable. So-just-makes-me-cry-a-little-to-think-something-like-this-could-actually-happen-or-at-least-I-will-pretend-it-does-even-if-RIB-trys-to-jack-it-all-up-this-Spring. Thanks for writing this, hon. *BIG SMILE* P.S. I'm trying not to get any ideas, I really am, but I will certainly not complain should you ever feel compelled to write another "Item #"-based oneshot. Or, you know, another two. Or five. Or...
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aw, this is really sweet, & I adore the tone of it. (:
The Devil In Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
aww Blainers...

love it! so sweet! did they wrote something about kids\family?

do you have a full list or are you inventing them throw the story? do you need help? do you want a hug? am i asking too many questions?
ThatChicThatLikesToSing chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awh. Damn you. I think I just died from the cuteness at the end there. Oh, well, I don't mind!

That was incredibly cute. And I think I would love you forever if you made this into a series of drabbles/oneshots.

BUUT, I understand that's a lot of work, so I'm just going to leave that out in the open.

Soo, for now, I'll just sit and smile at the Sesame Street references in this here story.

x) )
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
1) Sesame Street reference - Big Bang Theory, right?

And I loved the line where you said "but all those involved moving" because I say that all the time.

Get married (?)... I'll say yes. Loved that!

This definitely makes up for the absence of the Something New chapter.
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is a more than acceptable substitute for a chapter of Something New. As is quickly becoming a pattern, I loved it. Some bits were very familiar ;), and I loved just the whole premise of this. Sheer perfection in fanfiction form :D
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
IM HAPPY FOR THIS TO BE AN INTRO A SERIES OF ONE SHOTS.

hey it was my birthday a few days ago, maybe you can write me one as a present...

PLEASE THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA. i love the last few lines.

and it acutally felt like i was there, watching them chat about it. i kinda forgot that i was reading a fic.

(btw thats like the highest compliment in the history of ever, i think youve reached a peak of author beauty)

im gonna stop rambling now, but the point im trying to make is that you have gotten a heck of a lot better.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
They are so cute ) I really like this one shot. Feel free to write more of it, if you get the urge to P