Reviews for Gift From the Sassy, Gay Friend
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Funny story. I like your comedic take on Miku's song. Len's comment about them all being at the funeral is great. Nice job with this story.
piripirri chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
MiO. Pffft. Wasn't expecting THAT. I LOL'd from a good hearty place. It feels like I'm getting trolled again. :'(
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Are you ever going to make a Sassy Gay Friend story for Hetalia? You really should make one. I'll read it. Like before Lent or after Lent. Not, during Lent.

Oh, and I've noticed this in a number of your stories- "I'm" isn't "i'm" and "I've" shouldn't be "i've".

Cause, I'm is saying I am. If you write as "i'm" then you're saying i have. And that doesn't look right. Same with I've.

Anyway, good job. That's the one grammar thing that's annoying me.
Korrosive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Whoa, seriously? I LOLed when you said 'Gakupo screwed a nine-year-old and a horse. That harem's really messed up.' XD Len's being smart here, and a bit like Poland. I mean, it'll seriously be funny if he walked in wearing a girl's scarf. And LOOK, you broke the fourth wall! *claps*
mukirome chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww, this series is over. I really loved these sassy gay friends. This particular one was awesome for referencing some of the other ones.

I know you can't do one for wraith yet but how about Servant of Evil? I know you made Len be Miku's sassy gay friend and all but you could always make him have like a split personality. LOL, what am I thinking?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this series. Keep up the good job. -
shishi-yow chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I have to tell you, your Sassy, Gay Friend series is probably the most enjoyable series I have ever read so far! I love how the "Gay Friends" handles the situations with this drink XD I love it ! It cracks me up!

i hope you make one for Gumi IF her 'wrath' song would be revealed.