Reviews for Mr Nothing
ScarletRain7713 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Love the story! Cosmo is my favorite character from this movie :) anyway, keep up the good work!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
So, this is just too cute! You need to update soon because this story, I think, was starting off fairly well. :)
Nocti chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I saw Singin' in the Rain again for the sixth time recently so it made me look up some fanfiction after it. Then I found this story and I must say you make my crush on Cosmo become even bigger. Nice work. Would love to see an update in the near future.
AutumnOlivia chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
What a perfect tone and rhythm for a story for this movie :) Great job! I love Cosmo too and I just got back from watching the anniversary screening of the movie an thought "I wonder if anybody has written any good fanfic about it?" and someone has! Whoooo hooo! Seriously, it sounds like you have a twist up your sleeve and I would love to read more. Hope you continue!
kuraikami chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was such a cute story! I loved it! I really do hope you make it more than a oneshot, because I do adore Cosmo and would love to see more of him! You write him in such perfect character! Thank you forthis delightful story! 3
If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ok yeah this needs to be multiy chaptered Pronto! i'll be waiting daaaaling ;D
Poisonouslilly chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I, personally, love this. You showed Cosmo, pretty much the way he is in the movie. I have a small obsession with Donald O'Connor and when I was searching for some fictions of him, I was happy that I found yours. Are you planning on doing more? I hope! By the way, in the movie, his last name is Brown. Cosmo Brown. Just thought I should tell you. Lol.

Again, great story so far. Hope your going to keep it going.

-D