Reviews for Personal Towel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Brilliantly in character! Well done
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, I thought this was brilliant. Sheldon's panic, how Amy understands him so well; you captured them perfectly.
The Rainmaster chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Utterly brilliant. I feel like Shamy would be very difficult to write, but you nailed it!
darthnatalia chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is so in character, so hot, so...

Of course Sheldon would completely lose the plot his first time, he's too wound up and too repressed not to combust in a maelstrom of passion, specially with that woman he loves so much.

No one gets him the way Amy does, she knew he would have a freak out and did everything needed to make Sheldon feel safe and loved.

Loving all your Shamy stories! :D Please continue.
Garonne chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was great. Really in character - I never thought it would be possible to do that so well for these two characters. Very impressive!
Sursonica chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was a nice take on what it would be an "post-coital" situation with Sheldon & Amy and I really liked how you wrote it.

You managed to portray Amy dealing with Sheldon's mysophobia in a totally sweet and endearing way and that made me enjoy it a lot.

rubyanjel chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
you know, as I was reading this, I was kind of imagining it happening in canon. It was as if I was watching an r-rated episode of bbt wherein thee two finally "engaged in coitus". This story was fun and enticing all in all! Kudos to you!

Wishing that you would write more for this pairing. :D
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really liked the tone of this review, blunt and brushed with determined comedy. I particularly liked his post-coital panic. It was hard to buy the spray bottle story (why not just take a shower), but it still yielded some nice details short the sex they'd had and his emotional aftermath. Nice job.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 12/4/2011