Reviews for What He Was
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I can't write anything because I'm crying too much. This was pure love.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I have lost bobby, is the well-read one that goes to return and this way I wait for the good of dean and sammy
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I just know Bobby's haunting them. He probably should have gone with the reaper but I bet he won't go to the light until they beat at least most of the Leviathans.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh Bobby. This is great.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Okay more sobbing, really come on. You really have a way to get the emotions of the scenes out. Thank you for sharing your talent.
winchesterunited chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Good story. I actually think Bobby possibly dying was the kick in the pants Dean needed, he seemed to have pulled his head out of his own ass and started to get his mojo back from what I could see.

I also think Sam will be OK until the end of the season when the writers need him to fall apart as a plot device or just to get him out of the way. So I have no worries about Sam, I don't think we'll being seeing more than the occasional hand rub until at least the last 3 episodes of season 7 my guess is his shot will hit the fan in episode 22.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Alright! I am so done crying over this last episode! lol

Great tag, again! There was so damn much emotion in that scene where Bobby woke up. The looks that passed between him and Dean, then him and Sam, then his barely breathed word "Idjits"... I cry every time I see that scene! The three of them shared such a profound love and respect for each other. I think Bobby was the only person that Sam and Dean let be as close to them as they were to each other. Bobby's loss is even greater than anyone else they have lost, even John. I really believe that Sam and Dean will make Dick Roman pay! I think Dean actually scared him, when he told him he was either scred or stupid. lol I want revenge for Bobby's death too! Sadly, I really think he's gone, but I'm hoping those numbers mean something and will help the boys. Five weeks is a long time to wait and see! ARRRGH!

Thanks for the great story! :)
judyann chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OMG ok now I am crying! But that was beautiful and wonderful tribute. I still hope he's not dead but that was a great story! Your tags for that episode were all wonderful!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WAAAAHHHHH!

It's just not fair! Why Bobby?

*sigh* Maybe the writers will have mercy on our fragile emotional states and bring him back. But when have the writers ever been nice?

You are awesome with this subject but how about something more damn cheerful next time?
jo1966 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You did Bobby proud with this story and I have to say I did shed a tear (unusual for me) when I read the letter from Bobby to Dean. Great story, thanks.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This one may me cry to. Awesome story. And I do hope the writer get it right and have Bobby live. If they don't then I will kick there butts from here to Texas and back.