Reviews for Making Sure
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
SO HOT!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
WWOW! JUUST GONNA THROW THAT OUT THERE! WOW! IF THAT WASNT HOT! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS! WOW! I NEED THE AC! THAT WAS INCREDIBLY SEXY! I NEED TO READ MORE OF YOUR MISSING MOMENTS! WE LOVED THIS!

jACKIE AND DEB
boldpens chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed this!
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
If I was Blaine I would unblock Sebastian, and then Skype him while Kurt was "punishing" me... and then I would re-block him after I regained the ability to move and think coherently.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Whoa. I SO did not expect that. But it was definitely not unwelcome. ;)
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
THERE YA GO, Lana, read the boys and just the boys. *shakes self* Unf. These guys are hot.. And I love Kurt so much.

"Don't even SAY something like that.."

Hahaha! Love this!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
mmmmmph delicious ;)
MasterBez chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
*sigh* stupid one shot only :

ITS GOOD! SOSOSOSOOOOO GOOD
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Possessive Kurt is damn hot
CStardust chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh holy moly, yes. Perfection.
jememj chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Possesive Kurt is just sooo hot!Great oneshot
Aledda chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Yeah, possessive!Jealous!Kurt is my favorite and he should always take his frustration out on Blaine's ass. Yep. Now I'm waiting for the day when Kurt decides Blaine should unblock Sebastian so he can fuck Blaine like that while Sebastian watches.
Nani CW chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awesome, wish this would happen! Don't listen to ANY jerks, there's a butthurt reviewer going around that has made it their mission in life to say mean things to everyone who writes bottom!blaine because of some weird malfunction in their own mind. Their loss anyways, seeing as bottom!blaine is canon.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/4/2011