Reviews for I Saw Papa Kissing Santa Claus
HetalianOtaku chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I loved this story SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Leaving this account chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
perfect ending so cutee adorable
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
never seen a alternate universe with Tino as Santa just as a nation so this is quite exiting! already having fun reading it and its very cuteee
yeet333 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
SEA-KUUUUUUUN~!
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
this is one of those potential fridge horror stories where berwald eventually dies but tino is in denial, so he keeps his corpse and acts as if nothing is wrong at all. keep kissing, cuddling, talking, even fucking with berwalds slowly rotting corpse and is just completely delusional thinking "oh its ok, he'll be better soon"

sorry...

but, that aside. great story! freaking flufftastic c: and peter... oh my god he was too precious!
Bluejay Blaze chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Ksesesesesesesesese! This was adorable!
iceymoon303 chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Ah I really loved this story :)
Cute, corny, and yet so blissful!
Yay for a christmas story in summer!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
So adorable! I absolutely loved reading it, it even made me tear up.
Meikakuna chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
So cute! I'm really liking this story but I hope that the characters have flaws later on. Flawless characters can make stories less interesting, but other than that the characters are likeable and the story is adorable. I'll give you another review at the end of the fanfic. Great job!
DjRoguefire chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
The warlier eview about faving tge story aas mine. XD sorry, i wasn't logged in.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Aw come on! XD
Fluff storm again! Lol. Is this torrent ever gonna stop?
But you added an excellent touch there when Berwald noticed Tino's sadness.
made me a bit sad myself. Hehe.
But i'll stop for now. I could only take so much fluff in one sitting. XD
i'll fave this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Holy f...luff.

You were right. Adorable as hell Peter.
I was reading this out loud for narrating practice but I really messed it up when I got to Peter's present. Goodness. XD great job!
thegoblinjester chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Man, I love your stories.
They're sweet, they're heartwarming, and your author's notes make me laugh.
Sealand, who I normally don't care much for, was totally adorable throughout this. Finland is always adorable. Sweden was so sweet.
If there was a prize for writing amazing SuFin, I'd steal it and give it to you.
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
beautiful.. its really nice and just in time for me to read cuz christmas is just around the corner...
hope a dashing young finnish santa passes by XDDD
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012