Reviews for Always
Charles Lee Ray chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I really want to know what happens next! I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Please do continue.
Aldiss chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Great story. I must point out one mistake, though. In latin words have different forms. When you adress someone - master in this instance - in latin - word 'dominus' changes to 'dominE'. Like in that saying 'Et tu, Brute?' where Brutus is changed to Brute. Sorry if my explanation is not clear, English is not my native language and I have trouble explaining grammar.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
This story was SO good! I want to read more! I was sad when the little boy killed himself... you break my heart... plz continue!
foxeeflame chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Oh WOW! CLiffhanger! Not fair! I really enjoy this fic! your fluent writing and fantastic build up of the stiry and the suspense in magnificent! Please continue or I will DIE from suspense!
HarryRemusSirius chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
WHY DID YOU STOP THERE!? Please update!
-K
JennoftheGlenn chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Love!
WitchWarren chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Well, that's where he gets his canonical injuries... What are you looking at me for? I'm not going to be shocked! I know he survives! (Unless you are an evil, EVIL person)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Hell yeah, Ive been waiting so long. Thank you love :)
ThisDayWillPass chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Can't wait for more!
This is amazing!
Plink42 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Welcome back! Such an exciting chapter, but now John's wounded! Say it ain't so! He needs to be healthy again for Sherlock!
Jessie Blackwood chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Love this story but your health comes first. Take care and get well. Poor you. Sending lots of hugs.
goodluck-yukikaze chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for letting us know your news -please take good care of yourself and take your time!
kistune-bi chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Good luck with your recovery. Don't push yourself too hard.
Diarhyn Shadows chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Glad you're okay and haven't been permanently irreparably damaged. Rock on!
Plink42 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
My goodness! By all means do what you have to in order to get well! Only write again when you feel you're ready. We'll be patient. :)

GET WELL SOON!