Reviews for The End: Behind the 5 Years
QueenGeekKeri chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This story is just fantastic. I like the way you tied everything together. The ending had me damn close to tears. I HATE what has become of Cas in S6&7 and in a way wish this had happened instead.
Kimisha chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh...my...GOD!

I am bawling right now! tears streaming down my face!

That was AMAZING! It made me laugh and cry ~ just stunning! Well done on such an awesome fic! 3
Meriadeth chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Damn that was...that was a work of art...just wow, thanks for that. Made my year...
Irish-Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this, I like how you worked Eve into it too. It was so sad, but good so very good. And Cas's dream, well come on who didn't have dirty thoughts at two Deans. ;)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OMC! This was epic! I loved the tragic love affair and ur interpretation of all the events that led to the episode "The End". I got a kick when Chuck gave Cas his first blunt and the dream stoned Castiel had of the two versions of Dean getting it on.
JMcKay chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh my god this is so beautiful and heart wrenching! QwQ

I don't think I've ever said this to anyone, but thank you so much for writing and sharing this! I loved the relationship development you wrote for Dean and Cas and I loved the tragic ending of it all.

Tragedies have always been my favourite kind of stories, and you really wrapped up everything so well.

All of the memorable death scenes, plus the one written up for Bobby, was just...AHH...too heart wrenching for words. But in a good way. :-) Really makes you appreciate everyone a lot more. And just the way you wrote Dean all broken about everything. Oh goodness my little heart is breaking again just thinking about it!

Absolutely love everything about this! Just watched that episode recently, The End, so it was nice seeing a full length fan fic of what happened up to that point (and then some!) Seriously one of the best stories I've read. Ever.

(I think what really made the experience complete was the fact my neighbours were having sexy time during a few of the sex scenes written out XD Made the whole reading experience more authentic)