Reviews for requiem
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Great. Now I'm sobbing and there are tears rolling down my cheeks and I can't stop crying. The innocence of Lucy's plea was touching, Edmund's scolding and love for his siblings had me holding back tears, but Peter's? Peter's quiet acceptance of Susan's betrayal just broke my heart into a million pieces and jumped on them.
Absolutely heart-wrenchingly sweet and touching.
TamariChan chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is so sad, but it's... it's just gorgeous. You write beautifully, and the imagery and language is just fantastic.
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is all kinds of wonderful.
Rosa Cotton chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Each ficlet was so powerful, emotional, sad. Very well written.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh, wow. This is lovely. "There was a time when men wanted us." So much pain there, although I wonder whether Lucy misses being wanted by men - noble, honorable, chivalrous men - rather than endearingly clumsy boys or whether she's trying to remind Susan of what they once had.
Define X chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh, no... *sniff* This chapter was a little different than the others, but just as powerful. I can't wait for, and fear, the next and last chapter.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wow. Just wow. The writing in this is so sad, so simple, so masterful.

Peter's farewell to Susan reminded me of Arthur's farewell to Guinevere in Tennyson's Idylls of the King, and that's a compliment.

Wow. You should write more. You're good.
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh, that's heartbreakingly lovely.
Define X chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Oh... again, very beautiful, so very sad, and a little foreboding. Well done!
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Oh, that was very good. Edmund is perfect.

Well done. More please!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Chilling. Wow. I hate it, but it's so very well written. This literally sent chills up my spine. Good job.
Define X chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aww... very beautiful, in a bitter-sweet way. I will definetely keep an eye out for more. :) (One thing, though - you might want to capitalize your title.)
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. This is good, but arrgghh, I don't like reading stories about estranged Lucy and Susan. They're too painful. *snif*
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 12/4/2011