Reviews for Rise of Uzushiogakure
Nothingness chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Aww man this story is so good update pls..n i freakin hate kaka-teme right now...arghhh
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
contuie
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Just kill that bastard Kaka-fuck ;)
Las chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
AWWW! WHY DEAR KAMI?! WHY?! WHY MUST I ALWAYS READ SUCH GREAT STORIES, BUT HAVE THEM STOPPED RIGHT BEFORE THE BEST PART!?
Shincore chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
It is AWESOME! but i think you Made Naruto A bit to forgiving even if she heard That dead part I Would still be mad if i was him especially growing up in a vilage who hates him and she just believes her son is dead and leaves it at that...
Primo4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is REALLY good. Please do more
Kavell Anderson chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
More chapter for this story plees it has been two years.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
oh, another story i would have voted to save! keep me in mind if you put this story up for adoption and someone gets it, please!
DarkDragonWolf117 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Will there be more chapters
The Lazy Bastard chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
i shall never understand my reading speed, anyway, good chapters, well written, good plot design. i gotta say your quickly moving up on my favorite writers list my friend.
Storm of Flames chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
KAKASHI,IMPALE YOURSELF WITH A RAIKIRI!
Storm of Flames chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
KUCHIYOSE:ETERNAL MANGEKYO BYAKUSHARINNEGAN(FUSION OF BYAKUGAN,SHARINGAN, AND RINNEGAN) WIELDING NINJA TRAINED KAGE LEVEL TORA (CAT,NOT THE ANBU) CLONE BATTALION!

ETERNAL MANGEKYO BYAKUSHARINNEGAN(FUSION OF BYAKUGAN,SHARINGAN, AND RINNEGAN) WIELDING NINJA TRAINED KAGE LEVEL TORA (CAT,NOT THE ANBU) CLONE BATTALION,ATTACK DANZO AND HIS ROOT ANBU!MAKE SURE THEY WILL FEAR THE NAME "ETERNAL MANGEKYO BYAKUSHARINNEGAN(FUSION OF BYAKUGAN,SHARINGAN, AND RINNEGAN) WIELDING NINJA TRAINED KAGE LEVEL TORA (CAT,NOT THE ANBU) CLONE BATTALION" AND "POKEMONTRAINER145912"!
omarjr.flores chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
continue the story please
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I hope you bash that emo-UKE-teme along with that ass kissing civilian council, elder council, ero-sensei-teme, pink banshee, and the majority of the civilian population, and a minor of the ninja population.