Reviews for The Telling Tale
Guile chapter 30 . 4/10
I quite like the idea of the Mage/Templar war being interrupted by the Darkspawn. Those are the real villain of the piece, not whatever DA3 is doing with the Templars. They should really close it out.
Guile chapter 29 . 4/10
Ha, nice turn-around. The Seeker is the prisoner, the Warden is the captor. I didn't suspect that was coming at all, even with the hints of Surana invading Orlais.
Catz1112 chapter 30 . 4/9
Wow. Just... wow. Making my way through this whole thing has been a delightful little adventure. I find myself incredibly jealous of your ability to put in just the right amount of detail and and how you're able to maintain a perfect pace, nothing so far has been tedious to get through... And quite frankly, while I loved the games' story lines, I personally enjoy reading stories more than playing them... so this has been more enjoyable to me than playing the games.

Really, I'd want to have had you on hand for writing the story for Inquisition... Because this has just been a wonderful journey that I've enjoyed as much as I enjoy novels by my favorite authors.

Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Catz1112 chapter 8 . 4/8
As useless as a review that this will be... I can't help but make it anyways...

Kill them all and take their stuff!

That's about all I have to say, that line had me giggling like a loon after having read The Keening Blade... I was curious if you'd done that intentionally or not...
Bloody hell, I hope there's more of this.
Hello, I am in love with your fanfic. Thank you for writing this and good luck with your future endeavors. -r
najex chapter 30 . 4/3
I hope you'l finich this cuz this is truly epic
Muusad chapter 30 . 3/26
It is absolutely ridiculous that a story of this quality has received so little attention.

I mean, really. The characterization, lack of unneeded dialog/exposition, the way everything weaves together as all of the different story threads are gathered and wee hints are greatly expanded on later, and, while slightly annoying, the way that, after I decided 'oh, I'll just read a chapter or two before going to bed' turned into reading the last 500 in one go and sitting here at 520 writing this... so good.

Hell, you even managed to nail the rhythm of DA2... reading this was incredibly enjoyable and humbling.

Thank you.
Hecapon chapter 30 . 3/20
This might just be the most well written story i have ever read. Now i am just wondering if you will continue writting more chapters, as that would be amazing. Thank you for the awesom story so far! /Hecapon
kirbster676 chapter 4 . 3/17
Just found your story and enjoying it greatly. I don't like doing reviews while catching up on chapters. But not only loving the plot, but the character of Kathryn, brash, plain-spoken and petite. Everything I enjoy in an elf.

Yet there's a sort of doom hanging over the story as the conversation comes from her prison, that I await for the hammer to far.

And I also look on the Antiven"s as Italian's with their deadly merchandise guild.
Tsuris chapter 29 . 2/20
So here I am, 29th Chapter in and writing my first review for this story.

Where do I begin? Do I begin with extolling your grasp of language? How you manage to spin a couple of words into a masterpiece?

Or I do praise your ways of binding the reader's attention? How you ever so slightly can steer a reader's thoughts and retain their interest?

Or perhaps, it was the way you made us think in one direction, and with a jerk like a master puppeteer, twisted every notion we had of the plot and its character?

Maybe it was them to others.

But I would like to believe that every story could have been real, in a sense. Much like a parallel universe as it were, and your story is so "Human". People can relate! All your characters have flaws, and those flaws are what made them so very real.

So at the apex of my review, lest I lose your attention, I would like thank you for having written this story.

So Cheers, friend, and I hope to see your future works soon.
Great story chapter 30 . 2/17
OK I think this is excellent. When will it be updated?
hilt51 chapter 30 . 2/8
Amazing, great piece of writing, can't wait to see where you from here.
dyslecksec chapter 27 . 2/5
Just a quick note before I continue. This is an extraordinary story, and this chapter in particular was quite delicious. There is the occasional spelling mistake, but in all honesty, the story is so engaging that I barely notice them. Considering that I am a bit of a grammar/spelling nazi, that's saying something.

You should probably increase the story's rating to 'M' though. There is a fair amount of violence in the story to start with, but the real clincher is chapter 26. It is way beyond the 'T' rating. You avoid being graphic, but you are also plenty clear about what is happening. It did not offend me, as I have no problem reading an 'M' rated story in any case. However, the escalation in content maturity was actually enough to make me double-check the story rating.

Thank you for writing, and now on with the story. )
MysticGohan88 chapter 1 . 2/2