Reviews for The Telling Tale
ErzherzogKarl chapter 33 . 3/12
Great Story. You did an amazing job.
thaxes99 chapter 33 . 2/26
Easily one of the best stories I've ever read. Added to follow and favorite list, and I'm going to check out your other stories!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 33 . 1/10
Loved this story. Hope you continue it.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Seems everyone else enjoys this immensely and I want to as well, but I can't help but hate Kathryn. She is an extremely annoying and disgusting individual. Each chapter she gets worse and worse.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/22/2016
I really hope you continue this story. It is one of the best Dragon Age Stories on .
comicgeek1992 chapter 33 . 10/29/2016
Please tell me u will continue this story
It s so good read
YungMoolah chapter 33 . 8/13/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO I finished all the chapters :'(
YungMoolah chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
:'(
YungMoolah chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SO MUCH INTRIGUE! Literally flabbergasted at the amount of story planning in this fanfic. Wonderful work!
YungMoolah chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Goooodamn this was a heavy chapter to read :'(
akber chapter 33 . 8/13/2016
u wrote a beautiful story in this one as well as in the havoc side of the force... please dont abandon this one... i love ur writing style..
the explanation in present time, story in the past and teasers abt the future really makes it interesting to read..
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Really great chapter :D love reading epilogues and what happened after the story!
A Wraith chapter 33 . 6/12/2016
This story was a joy to read. The way you wrote the warden was very fun and I enjoyed her own brand of logical crazy that she showed and evolved throughout the story. The overall way you wrote this has been interesting and easy to follow. The reversal of Cassandra's situation halfway through the story was completely unexpected and seeing that they were in the Orlesian capitol left me reeling. This is a very well written story and now one of my favorite works on this sight now. I waited until I got to the last updated chapter to finally leave a review but I could right about how much I loved this story for awhile, but I dont want to ramble. Thank you
Reymen chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Your story idea are of having the main character tell a story about what happen to her during a sertain time period. Then I suggest that you actually write the story as if somevone is telling a story.
It is rare enough that you would get some easy bonus point for rarity. It is always good to try out diffrent kind of writing styles.
Leddy chapter 33 . 5/15/2016
I know it's been a good while since an update, but this has been an incredible story. I hope you're doing better since the last we heard of your health.