Reviews for The Telling Tale
YungMoolah chapter 33 . 8/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOO I finished all the chapters :'(
YungMoolah chapter 28 . 8/13
YungMoolah chapter 27 . 8/13
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SO MUCH INTRIGUE! Literally flabbergasted at the amount of story planning in this fanfic. Wonderful work!
YungMoolah chapter 26 . 8/13
Goooodamn this was a heavy chapter to read :'(
akber chapter 33 . 8/13
u wrote a beautiful story in this one as well as in the havoc side of the force... please dont abandon this one... i love ur writing style..
the explanation in present time, story in the past and teasers abt the future really makes it interesting to read..
YungMoolah chapter 1 . 8/13
Really great chapter :D love reading epilogues and what happened after the story!
A Wraith chapter 33 . 6/12
This story was a joy to read. The way you wrote the warden was very fun and I enjoyed her own brand of logical crazy that she showed and evolved throughout the story. The overall way you wrote this has been interesting and easy to follow. The reversal of Cassandra's situation halfway through the story was completely unexpected and seeing that they were in the Orlesian capitol left me reeling. This is a very well written story and now one of my favorite works on this sight now. I waited until I got to the last updated chapter to finally leave a review but I could right about how much I loved this story for awhile, but I dont want to ramble. Thank you
Reymen chapter 2 . 5/27
Your story idea are of having the main character tell a story about what happen to her during a sertain time period. Then I suggest that you actually write the story as if somevone is telling a story.
It is rare enough that you would get some easy bonus point for rarity. It is always good to try out diffrent kind of writing styles.
Leddy chapter 33 . 5/15
I know it's been a good while since an update, but this has been an incredible story. I hope you're doing better since the last we heard of your health.
Barona chapter 33 . 3/15
Thanks for a great story! A fun read for those of us who enjoy Thedas.
Lynxgoddess chapter 33 . 2/14
I absolutely love this story. I read it all in one go. I really love your characters and the plot line it's a great story. great work!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 2/9
Entertaining writing style. Even all the set up work for what's coming was fun to read.
This is dead. Please mark it as incomplete/abandoned. Thank you.
whrr.trudy chapter 33 . 1/10
oh my that is a priceless storytelling :) thank you for sharing
Sten's cookie chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I hope you are feeling better soon.