Reviews for The Telling Tale
nim istar chapter 33 . 7/11
an amazing story, glad i looked through your previous works. sad it appears abandoned though.
Pls keep writing this story. It’s really really good
Dquinnicus chapter 33 . 6/23
This story is amazing, I love your characterization and the interludes, hell, everything you've done is awesome. I always felt that Bioware skimped on rebuilding the Fereldan Wardens, even in the extra stories and such. You've done an excellent job representing their universe and built a magnificent story on their foundation. Look forward to more soon.
AzrielG chapter 33 . 6/15
Loved the story so far, notice it hasn't been updated in quite a while and that last AN has me worried, how you're okay!
alltheuntold chapter 33 . 4/12
I just finished my read through! Excellent story, I really liked the flow of the story and the format. I also enjoyed everyone's reactions to Kathryn looting, even though it is such a typical video game action. I really hope you continue on with this story!
katdemon1895 chapter 33 . 3/5
I hope your health has improved
Please update this story someday, it's fascinating and wonderful, Kathryn is a sarcastic delight and I'm fascinated by the way she's handling the Orlesians and delighted at the political intrigue and the skillful way you manage to handle so many different characters and incorporate different aspects of the game into such a realistic whole, I'm especially impressed by Kathryn figuring out that spell to bring people into the fade and killing the demons in the area so the mages can get some actual sleep, I think yours is the first story I've come across that's ever done that
Would your "accidental" fix for this story result in a certain bald apostate being knocked into a coma or something similar?
You are an extremely talented writer and though it's been awhile I hope that someday soon you'll return to writing this amazing story
EmiQvW chapter 33 . 2/10
This is amazing! And it really saddens me, that you never continued. I've never before read a fanfiction as planned and as well written as yours. Bravo!
It amazes me how every little detail eventually falls into place. Thank you.

If you ever decide to return to this masterpiece I'll jump on board and read again. Hopefully you will.
ErzherzogKarl chapter 33 . 3/12/2017
Great Story. You did an amazing job.
thaxes99 chapter 33 . 2/26/2017
Easily one of the best stories I've ever read. Added to follow and favorite list, and I'm going to check out your other stories!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 33 . 1/10/2017
Loved this story. Hope you continue it.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Seems everyone else enjoys this immensely and I want to as well, but I can't help but hate Kathryn. She is an extremely annoying and disgusting individual. Each chapter she gets worse and worse.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/22/2016
I really hope you continue this story. It is one of the best Dragon Age Stories on .
comicgeek1992 chapter 33 . 10/29/2016
Please tell me u will continue this story
It s so good read