Reviews for The Telling Tale
NeonZangetsu chapter 32 . 2/22
May you rest in peace, my friend.
WastelandWanderer28 chapter 33 . 11/12/2020
This is terrific!
jimster3644 chapter 33 . 11/5/2020
I am literally crying right now as I realise that there are no more chapters
Guest chapter 25 . 7/21/2020
Congrats, you managed to make Kathryn a cunt and a Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2020
Essentially all of this was jossed by canon lmao
GuardianXAngel chapter 33 . 5/12/2020
I found this story yesterday afternoon and I have read it cover to cover. I love this story! Wheels within wheels, plots within plots. I do not know how you keep track of them all.

I know it has been many years since you last updated the story, and I hope you are well. Your health comes first after all.

However, when able please update the story. Do not let it die, your story deserves to be completed.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 26 . 4/27/2020
Yea this is the part of the story where you try to get me to believe that after everything she done, shes gets kidnapped by fucking templars. Not believable.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 21 . 4/27/2020
No wonder everyone is terrified of The Warden XD
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 8 . 4/24/2020
Yea, Dalish Elf dies from the taint without Duncan, and Dwarf Commoner dies of starvation.
Bearmauls chapter 33 . 12/26/2019
Nooo! I'm up to the end, and this hasn't been updated in ages. But it's so good! One of the best things I've ever come across on this site. Gah. More, please?
speaker of babbel chapter 33 . 9/30/2019
Eternally waiting, much like your other fics. Whatever happened to Morrigan, and if you return to this story, are you gonna touch on Witchhunter DLC?
Alakrux chapter 33 . 9/8/2018
Amazing. You have given depth to the warden very fe do. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cjonwalrus chapter 33 . 8/14/2018
Still one of my favorite da fics i hope you come back to it
Ronin Kenshin chapter 33 . 8/4/2018
awesome another great fic hope ya continue it one day great work
nim istar chapter 33 . 7/11/2018
an amazing story, glad i looked through your previous works. sad it appears abandoned though.