Reviews for The Telling Tale
Byakugan789 chapter 33 . 8/28
And thats how you got your sten and doomed Kirkwall...Nice. Pity you havent updated this stream of insanity in the last 9 months. Honestly though, I'm a little bit disappointed. Could have been nice to see you sneak into one of the mages dormitories and start teaching the dorm how to resist smites and transform into animals. At least you're going to be selling cheap food to the city, place freakin needs it.
Byakugan789 chapter 32 . 8/28
OOOooohhh _that_ sure helped DA2 and it's problems... 0.o! Shoulda just killed her and taken that shiny glowy sword with you. Hawke's returned with the idol from the deep roads at this point and the old knight commander is gone, so she should have it somewhere.
Byakugan789 chapter 28 . 8/26
Oooooo, bloody creative! You set that up a LONG sodding time ago! How much did you giggle yourself silly writing this chapter, having finally gotten to your excuse to have Kat thoroughly dissect and examine every aspect of Uruthemiel, so you could justify Kat becoming her?
Byakugan789 chapter 26 . 8/26
Poor fox. While I'm not particularly fond of the Fenic mutation that fills Thedas, I rather like foxes in general. Little guys deserve better than being peoples fur ornaments or some dumb mutts snack. And they make EXCELLENT pets. The friendliness and familiar shape of a dog, the self sufficiency of a cat and intelligence to make them both look like ponces. Raise them from Kits they're quite as playful as either dog or cat as well.

Well shit. That's a pretty horrible punishment. I can only imagine what she used to escape. Perhaps that spell you just used to take the whole room into the fade? That could drag along everyone who could hurt her and give her a nice power boost to boot. Sacrificing someone to get out is not problem either as she'd be quite happy to use a Darkspawn to do so.
Byakugan789 chapter 25 . 8/26
Well...shit...aside from things with Conner I can only imagine how things in general are going to change around the tower now that Irving of all obstinate dumbledores knows how to perform and teach those three spells. Transformation, free passage to the fade and free passage back. It'll certainly change the Harrowing if nothing else. And of course that earlier stated worry about apprentices just...escaping. In the forms of various animals.
Byakugan789 chapter 24 . 8/26
Heh, speaking of the old fogie, he's going to want to examine Fiona too. The dwarf chick may have had the taint permanently suppressed, but Fiona had it CURED. I think you...may have already noted that, but if not, well, heh. In particular I think the grey wardens are going to be REALLY interested in that log flower tea thats giving you such a high success rate with the joining. I wonder if Avernus has figured out how to improve it yet? He should have, your described process was pretty much just steeping it like a tea bag.
Byakugan789 chapter 23 . 8/25
Heh, as much as Kat hated that, she probably did more for the cause of mages in Thedas in that one dinner than her entire campaign so far with the _possible_ exception of the battle atop Drakon.
Wait, so the cat clawed and bit up the face of some darkspawn that attacked anders from behind...Does that mean the Cat's now gonna become like Thunder?
SLotH4 chapter 33 . 8/24
I've read this story start to finish in about 5 days, it's riveting! It's been almost a year, but hopefully you'll update in the future. Can't wait to read more.
SLotH4 chapter 27 . 8/24
Wow! That is M. Night Shyamalan quality twist writing my friend... that's a The Sixth Sense / Unbreakable compliment and not an After Earth / The Last Airbender insult. Just so we're clear.

Remember when the name M. Night Shyamalan actually meant something? Goddamn I feel old.
Byakugan789 chapter 18 . 8/23
Nice. Cassandra sure seems to be becoming friendly now.
Byakugan789 chapter 16 . 8/23
Nice. The plans to repopulate the thaigs are going well. I could be miss-remembering, but but we pretty much left them alone in canon.
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 8/21
this wont end well
Byakugan789 chapter 10 . 8/21
THe templars looking for Flemeth or something?
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 8/21
Why settle for just a better deal? Why not have two deals, or more? If your goods and services can support the multiple thaigs...and their manpower can protect and mine them...;p

I do wonder what you have planned for those Templar though. Far as I know it's about nine years early for Inquisition and 4 or 5 for DA2.