Reviews for The Telling Tale
GuardianXAngel chapter 33 . 5/12
I found this story yesterday afternoon and I have read it cover to cover. I love this story! Wheels within wheels, plots within plots. I do not know how you keep track of them all.

I know it has been many years since you last updated the story, and I hope you are well. Your health comes first after all.

However, when able please update the story. Do not let it die, your story deserves to be completed.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 26 . 4/27
Yea this is the part of the story where you try to get me to believe that after everything she done, shes gets kidnapped by fucking templars. Not believable.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 21 . 4/27
No wonder everyone is terrified of The Warden XD
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 8 . 4/24
Yea, Dalish Elf dies from the taint without Duncan, and Dwarf Commoner dies of starvation.
Bearmauls chapter 33 . 12/26/2019
Nooo! I'm up to the end, and this hasn't been updated in ages. But it's so good! One of the best things I've ever come across on this site. Gah. More, please?
speaker of babbel chapter 33 . 9/30/2019
Eternally waiting, much like your other fics. Whatever happened to Morrigan, and if you return to this story, are you gonna touch on Witchhunter DLC?
Alakrux chapter 33 . 9/8/2018
Amazing. You have given depth to the warden very fe do. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cjonwalrus chapter 33 . 8/14/2018
Still one of my favorite da fics i hope you come back to it
Ronin Kenshin chapter 33 . 8/4/2018
awesome another great fic hope ya continue it one day great work
nim istar chapter 33 . 7/11/2018
an amazing story, glad i looked through your previous works. sad it appears abandoned though.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2018
Pls keep writing this story. It’s really really good
Dquinnicus chapter 33 . 6/23/2018
This story is amazing, I love your characterization and the interludes, hell, everything you've done is awesome. I always felt that Bioware skimped on rebuilding the Fereldan Wardens, even in the extra stories and such. You've done an excellent job representing their universe and built a magnificent story on their foundation. Look forward to more soon.
AzrielG chapter 33 . 6/15/2018
Loved the story so far, notice it hasn't been updated in quite a while and that last AN has me worried, how you're okay!
alltheuntold chapter 33 . 4/12/2018
I just finished my read through! Excellent story, I really liked the flow of the story and the format. I also enjoyed everyone's reactions to Kathryn looting, even though it is such a typical video game action. I really hope you continue on with this story!
katdemon1895 chapter 33 . 3/5/2018
I hope your health has improved
Please update this story someday, it's fascinating and wonderful, Kathryn is a sarcastic delight and I'm fascinated by the way she's handling the Orlesians and delighted at the political intrigue and the skillful way you manage to handle so many different characters and incorporate different aspects of the game into such a realistic whole, I'm especially impressed by Kathryn figuring out that spell to bring people into the fade and killing the demons in the area so the mages can get some actual sleep, I think yours is the first story I've come across that's ever done that
Would your "accidental" fix for this story result in a certain bald apostate being knocked into a coma or something similar?
You are an extremely talented writer and though it's been awhile I hope that someday soon you'll return to writing this amazing story