Reviews for Visitors
Borys68 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice to see I'm not alone in my reaction to the rape-of-laws-of-physics charge of the Rohirrim at the Battle of Hornburg.
Borys
Talia119 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ha ha! That was great! Maybe I don't want one after all...
Equilly chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love this story! First of all, I'm so sorry for being such a terrible reviewer- I've neglected to even reply to your lovely reviews for so long. The curse of real life... which you dealt with beautifully in this little ficlet. It was hilarious! I was trying to imagine you and your husband, and I couldn't stop laughing. I actually caught myself wondering what Eomer will do once you unleash your revenge, and then I remembered that he probably didn't appear in your living room, but you wrote it so spectacularly that I completely forgot! Thanks for a hilarious story :) I can't wait to see you you decide to do to him!
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
oh, poor you. Having to put up with THEM until March. Your story is excellent. I was feeling sorry for you and laughing at your misfortune at the same time. Thank GOD my OCs don't do this to me when I leave them alone for months.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oops? Didn't I post it, or didn't it get through?

- Anyway:

So, you did go through with it! Cheers, oh bringer of blissful reading, bold Mistress B! :D - And let me tell you that the second read is even better than the first. I am sure that √Čomer will be painfully sorry ;-))
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant!
HooliganLynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OH HAPPY DAY! I was so happy and excited to get an email alert saying you had written another story. And then I read it and am even More happy and excited! Cannot wait to read whatever you put out between now and March, and also in March :D
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well, you already know I enjoyed the story, but I don't mind telling you again. Also I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with to get even for the pilfered goodies.

And at the risk of losing another set of reviews: you've got a typo in the title...
silverswath chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Woo Hoo! Clever, clever Eomer. Thanwen, you sound like a most amazing neighbor. Looking forward to a treat now along with your other fans. Although what it will cost you to feed those three until you can write more, I really don't want to think.

This was quite delightful to read!
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
What a shame you lost all those reviews. But I will say again - its a wonderful idea - original and yet with the traditional concept of one's stories coming to life. I loved the details you included and the image of Eomer wearing you blouse was ace! LBJ