Reviews for The Art Of Lying
thingsthatmakeme chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was so wonderful! Your writing is beautiful and intensely emotional! For your first Suits fic, you really captured harvey and mike exceptionally well! The banter was witty too :) brilliant job, and definitely a favorite!
louisesnape chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Kyaaaaaaa love it !
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
This was perfect! Just perfect _ No words, no phrases, could ever describe how amazing (how perfect) this story was. Keep up the excellent work love!
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Sappy-corny-head-over-heels-maddly-in-love Harvey is the best! You writing him like this is the best ever!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Never appologise for writing something corny...corny is terribly needed nowadays! It felt so good to read Harvey head over heals for Mike, he so deserves to come down from his lone den in the clouds and feel... I absolutely love how poetic he got in his own mind... And let me tell you this: I have seen people like that fall and when they do they fall hard!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
If you have not been corny in life, you have never been madly in love...I love it that you gave Harvey this chance to become corny and see rainbows and want to write poems for Mike's nose...I don't think that anyone who is not a socipath can be really immune to love and the truth is that the more cold blooded and together one is the more they are at risk of falling hard...Loved he had his chance with Mike, who by the way is superb in your story! Thank you sharing...(any chance of posting in AO3 too?)
enchanted nightingale chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Brilliant!
LovingMyth chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
That corny line about still seeing him as Batman, so perf! THAT IS LOVE BITCH! Haha, I'll probably steal it for whenever I get a boyfriend. Anyway, so far this fic is amazing! They're not OOC in the least. It's written so well, and just AHH! SO GOOD! Now if you'll excuse me, I must continue reading.
Empress of Fools chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This was awesome I greatly enjoyed reading it. I really hope you write some more suits fanfics soon, I am currently addicted to them and yours are some of the best I've read :-)
deeon chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I love this story. I can absolutely see this happening between them. Thank you. This was a really good read
MegalegU chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Sometimes I think reality is better than the things we create. I love that. SO MUCH.
Dani1348 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
super cute. thanks for that
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is wonderful!
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Brilliant story! :D

I started reading chapter 4 this morning and all day I was looking forward to being able to finish it. :)

I look forward to more stories from you and the one about Harvey having a stalker sounds interesting. I'd like to read that.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »