Reviews for The Beginning Of After
lfisherjohnson chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Loved it! Please write more!
Pongu chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
HI! I love this story :) I really really hope garrett gets over himself soon though because he's the one causing himself problems. Although I admire him for being the first dude to join bella and co ::D. Love ness !
MacRieve Girl chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Wow! I've got to hand it to you, this story is heartbreaking but amazing. Please post more and keep writing, your a very talented writer :)
MacRieve Girl
AliceRosalieBellaCullen1234 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
I'm. So. Sorry. I just realized that none of my reviews have gone through fit this story. Just to some up what I have said in the others that didn't post; I'm in love with this storyline. It's so good and your writing is better than ever! I don't have a lot of time right now to put to much but know that I love this story and am waiting for the next chapter.

P.s. I need your help. I'm trying to decide which story if mine to work on first right now. Can you (if u have the time of course) read a few of my stories and let me know which has the best potential to continue? Thanks :)
Twilight Lover chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Please review I want to know what happens next!
BKris29 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Its a gr8 story... And can you plz update real coz well lets face it i'm impatence!
DayDreamer0405 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
It was amazing... Next please
iluvtwilight60 chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
O my what's wrong with Garett. How could he just do that to Bella ?
I hope everything is ok with blaming himself for typical.
I really love this for the update though:)
I hope you post next one soon.
stormy315 chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
great chapter...poor bella...i hope she will get better soon and edward wont leave her for her own sake...cant wait for more...
Impossible-Twins chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Bella's language did annoy me at first but now I know why you made her sound like that its more understandable. :)

I wanna know what the hell was wrong with Garret to make him so crazy! I hope Bella's okay...

Can't wait for the next update!
MeFromMars chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
How can you even ask if this chapter was bad or good, Serene? It was great, of course! Unexpected though, I have to admit. I wouldn't have thought Garrett would react that way. What's going on with him? I kinda hope this is just a misunderstanding and not his real self...
And of course, Edward thinks it's his fault while Bella blames herself. Typical. I hope she'll be alright so they can assure each other the other isn't to blame ;)
I do hope no one heard Bella tell Garrett about Ness or him repeating it. That would be just horrible!
You see, you got me anxious again, not knowing how to wait for the next chapter patiently. Please update ASAP! :)
emeralgreenlove chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I can't wait for more family fluff and I hope Garett gets his act together. Update soon!
j macphail chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
excellent chapter - love this story. Please update soon.
dvickd chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Serene. Another amazingly good chapter. I liked how she completely trusts Edward. I am very concerned about garret. Did he get a brain injury in football or what? His personality completely shifted. Great job.