Reviews for kamikaze
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
/flaily hands/

Oh Homura, you twisted little thing, I adore you so. I like that you've looked at her. She would be so broken and fucked up in the head after so many loops, yes she would be x3 And the theme that even if its for love that she's doing this. And that she thinks about her witch form. And the line "And the one she loves to be the harbinger of that end." because it brought me massive squees and I love it so.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm glad to see you've written another story for this fandom! The way you write Homura is so...elegant and sad with a building sense of despair.

The last section kind of gave me the chills-"Love laughs a rusty, condescending laugh then."

Homura is tied with Madoka for my favorite character out of the show and I just really love this introspective into her-"Smiles she can't buy, perhaps, but at least she can buy time." Ohh this line. She transforms into a new self and doesn't try and pretend that she'll end up satisfied but she just keeps trying to move along...

The scene in the middle with the two girls talking kind of made me wonder if Homura envied their regular lives.

This is really powerful.
Rhyno Holter chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Interesting look into her mind. Even as she feigns normality, she still suffers every moment.

It's an interesting concept and a nice (meaning, well-written) read.
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very well observed and dark; it starts a little slowly, but gives a great veiw of Homura's suffering. I don't mind that it doesn't focus so much on the 'for love' prompt; Homura's worries about becoming a Witch are so good, you could focus even more on them.