Reviews for Trump Card
fandomnizer chapter 40 . 12/13/2014
I need this story, like I need air
eenayde chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
I was reading this on the app before so I didn't review... But now at I can, I will! This story Hs made its way onto my personal favourites list, which has like only 7 stories right now. But honestly. This story is really good. I envy your awesomeness at writing so much it hurts (yes, I was exaggerating) .
Laughmaker chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I have absolutely no clue how many comments I've already sent to you, but to be honest I wouldn't even mind if I got banned or something for spamming because you just deserve every single one of the comments you've received. Oh but not the negative ones if there are any. Murr. I'll eat all of those. You deserve only the best. I'd put hearts here now but for some unknown reason ff is not showing them? lD oh, oh but anyways! I just wanted to make sure you know that you're the most ridiculously talented little charming smartbutt writer in this world (add hearts here lD) and I seriously believe that someday you'll be famous and and and yeaaahh but no matter what happens, I'll always love you, my future wife (add more hearts u")
Laughmaker chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
*giggles* luen näitä kommentteja koska hauskaa niin paljon ernuja l'D
Pusuja, olet paras kirjottaja ikuna U
Ace of Clubs chapter 40 . 3/28/2014
Heyo. :)) I like your story a lot. Any chance you'll be updating it any time soon? I. NEED. AN. UPDATE. /grabs cookies and start eating/ Please, PLEASE, updaaaate! :D I need moooooore. :(( Please?
Mello-drame chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
Aw, so sweet
Keep it up, it want to see when they're finally together :)
Guest chapter 40 . 1/18/2014
I really. adore love ur story!
hope u soon write moaare ;D
captorgrub chapter 40 . 1/17/2014
Caught up in only a few days! c

Well, there's a lot to say about this.. but I'll cut it short. x'D I really enjoyed reading this! I like how in-character Dei and Sasori are. That's what I find important in most fan-fictions, really. There were a few mistakes, but they weren't all that big. It was amazing how everything made sense in the end.

If I were asked which SasoDei fan fiction I liked most, I would say this one.

-clears throat- Anyway, I hope you post up another chapter soon! :)
TheHiddenDreamer chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
cute just finished getting up to date write soon
Guest chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Yay you didn't quit! :D it's still awesome as ever good job! :)
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
Haven't seen you on in some time now...

Nevertheless, Happy New Year's, Merry Christmas, Jolly Whatever-You-Celebrate, and cute filler chapter. Just noticed you had three hundred bordering on four hundred reviews. Phew! When did that happen?

Nothing really to say in this chapter, besides the fact that I headdesked when I saw that you incorporated a bath scene. Though I'm glad to say that I didn't cringe as much as I expected; instead of the extra fluffy fluffiness on top fluff people put in those kinds of scenes it was actually nice and sweet. I especially liked when Deidara went all complain and whine mode on Sasori when Sasori started to comb - cough YANK cough - Dei's hair out. Brought a smile to my face.

Can't believe school's back on in another day, and am currently burning through winter break homework at a regretfully slow pace. Enjoy your New Year's!

Sending vodka and sunflowers,

Amy
Lemonie chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
Yay! An update :D thank you thank you thank you w
Laughmaker chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
Aaaaaa T-Tutuuu U
Liikutusikku on kuukkuisa apua wheee minä kierin kierin rollrollroll ja olen pesässä voihan juku U
O-Omena..! U Superompsukka namnam olenpas pullea omena UU
Tässä tapahtu niin paljon kaikkee mistä olen sulle ihan innoissani piirrelly kaikkea ja selittäny että woaah kun näin tapahtuisi ja nyt kaikki tapahtui ja olen kukuuu UU!
Tulee ikku toi loppu on niin supersöpsökkä ja jotenki yllättävä ku yleensä nää loput on sellasia että jompikumpi(molemmat) on sillee meeehh möyyh murrmöyh mutta nyt kuijuih olikin söpsöloppu ja Iitu aistii jotakin suurta pian koittavan! U'
Nghhg kirjotathan pian lisää jooko jooko? UU
Your little Laughmaker, happy and chubby U
AkumaNoDanna chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
Dem descriptions! It had a lot of them and they were all so beautifully written c': rly glad to have yu update again! This chapter was fantastic!
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
FINALLY AN UPDATE... it was a good chapter, but I can't wait to find out what happens next! :3