Reviews for Through Blood and Venom
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 2/27
Awesome :))))))
jaspersmate81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome story. Very creative using Rosalie as a point of view. They should have burned Doucheward though. Keep up the great work.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
My face 8-O

Damn Edward is such a $$#07£. I loved Rosalie in this story and bad $$ vampire Bella. I feel very bad for Charlie though.

I enjoyed your take on this and how Edward seemed more... vampire-ish.
Fridizh chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"Well, hello feisty, newborn Bella. This was just epic. She had finally found her backbone. I felt like a proud mama. How else could she stand up to him? She needed some certified Rosalie Hale Bitch Venom." - I totally agree! :)

Such a great fic!
nikkicullen10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hehehehe pretty awesome alternate ending
Mortissues chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Three cheers for bubble wrap Edward, he belongs in the cold meat section, lol.

I really think you should find Bella her true mate . . .

Morty
MySweetWolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You should so continues this!
LillyRose054 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love Rose! Hate Bella though. Don't care how you write her. Edward could do and so deserved much better than someone who never gave thought to others' opinions (i.e. Edward's, Rose's, Charlie's, etc.) and she strung both Edward and Jacob along even knowing what she was doing. No respect from me. She's lucky she was surrounded by all the cooler characters that kept me reading the series.

But hey, I liked your story anyway. ;)
Purradox chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow! What a great twist. Good job.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I definitely loved this! And the show that rose really does love bella was amazing!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That just made me love Rose that much more. That was awesome by the way.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
CHEERING for kick-ass (loving) Rose. I do think she's AWESOME. and CHEERING even harder for kick ass Bella. I love that she's no longer a doormat. WHOOT!

I always kind of thought that Edward was POSSESSIVE of Bella, rather than loved her. He was protecting his meal more than her affections. Too bad emmett didn't have a lighter. Oh well. Loved this honey. Excellent writing.
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I could totally just fist bump Rose. Edward and his dumbassery even dismantled he still was talking thrash. MY fav moments was Rose slamming him through the antique table and Carlisle calmly removing his arms like a thanksgiving turkey fresh from the oven.