Reviews for Remembering
Coolfire30 chapter 42 . 10/7
i am hyperventilating. why. why. why. why is this so good. why have you author not updated this in so long. WHY. i love this story.
Coolfire30 chapter 34 . 10/6
why...why am i like this... why do i scream. your story pleases me greatly
Coolfire30 chapter 21 . 10/6
its mofucning happened...I KNOW WHO HIGURASHI IS NOW FUWQQQQQQQQQ THE WHAT. I AM JUNGSHOOK
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 10/6
OH SHIT OH SHIT. I FUCMING SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING... I SEEEEEEEE.. THIS IS AMAZING
Coolfire30 chapter 5 . 10/6
wait. wait. ...holyagdjskshj could Higurashi actually be Kagome but this Higurashi is Kagomes future self in another world who came to lead kagome towards her future...wait does that make sense...
Coolfire30 chapter 4 . 10/6
this chapter makes me so happy you have no idea. im screaming.
Coolfire30 chapter 3 . 10/6
WHY ARE YOUR EYES LEAKING. I CAN'T BREATHE. TOO GOOD.
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 9/27
I very much enjoyed reading your story. What a change in group dynamics!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 42 . 9/16
i am loving this story. i hope you come back and finish it. i also hope it's full of lemon-y goodness as well. oh. and if you could let them have a few pups i would be grateful. :) c'ya'
inuyasha16451 chapter 42 . 9/9
Omg this story is awesome. Please come back and update soon.
Ishara chapter 42 . 7/11
I love this story... always have and always will, doesn't matter how many times I've read it. I love how you started it of with Kagome and Seshoumaru in their younger years, and how they've progressed up till now. I'm not sure if your still interested in it, but I'd love to see where this story continues to go.
Thank you for writing such an awesome story.
Ishara
Oooh I just can not wait for the next chapter! Poor Inupapa never got to see Kagome all grown up!
anna chapter 42 . 5/25
i love this story! i wish you finished it though its good..
welliegirl16 chapter 42 . 5/15
Ok I REEEALY need you to finish this story. It's too good to leave half done! I'm dying here!
ChibiMonstar chapter 42 . 4/29
please update cant wait till the next chapter
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »