Reviews for Remembering
Guest chapter 42 . 6/3/2023
I hope one day you return to finish this fic I’m in love with it
Guest chapter 42 . 4/5/2023
I really love this story I hope you continue it one day ;) thank you so much for your hard work
nunes chapter 42 . 1/2/2022
EU AMO essa história!Eu estarei esperando por mais! Pacientemente
Romina Ortiz chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
me encanta tu historia xfavor actualiza
m1m1 chapter 42 . 6/16/2021
I would love to read more please?
Rocksand chapter 41 . 3/13/2021
Hi, I just ran across this story and loved it! You did a really good job at planning a different outcome then the original story line. I liked how you came up with different reasons for how Sesshomaru came to be emotionless. I also love the idea of Kagome being a phonix. If you don’t mind finishing the story I’d appreciate it. What happens to Kagome family? Will she be able to unfreeze them? Will run do anything? Will Kagome meet Sango and Miruku? Will there be more info on how Souta came to be? Or any information on Kagome future? I can already guess that her father is evil. What will happen with that? Please continue!
I'm A Freaking Epic Ninja Duck chapter 42 . 3/3/2021
It is so hard to find a good read now a days, and I have to tell you. You got me hooked. Am loving the story and the plot. Would love for you to continue because I would very much like to fin out how this journey ends! Awesome work! You got my praise and that’s a tough thing to do lol But seriously, you have an amazing story going, you would make a good author
Star chapter 42 . 1/9/2021
Omgosh finish plz
freefall228 chapter 42 . 1/8/2021
Wow great story and I just read the last chapter. Please don't be the end. Stay safe and have a good year!
Tesax chapter 42 . 11/4/2020
you cannot leave us like this :c pls updateee come back! love your story
FlamingStar93 chapter 42 . 10/7/2020
I hope you update your story soon I really wanna keep reading
KuroNeko chapter 42 . 9/30/2020
I love this story of yours and i really like the storyline. All i hope is that Sesshomaru is also a virgin and didn't sleep with another? I really hope that he waited for Kagome. And hope that whatever comes in their way, they will overcome it together.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/29/2020
Just wanted to say thanks for the fic. It was really enjoyable. Hope you are safe.
Esso1979 chapter 42 . 3/5/2020
Oh my gosh girlfriend u need to come back and update this story and blast from the past! I’ve enjoyed all ur Sesskag pairing stories. Please come back and finish them.
Frog chapter 42 . 11/24/2019
Dear Kjpanny Kjchristie17,
I hope you're okay.
Remembering and, Blast from the Past are two of my favourite stories!
Not just of those you've written but of my favourites full stop.
They've never gotten old for me. No matter how many times I read and reread them ;)
If you ever continue any of your Awesome stories I would love to read them ;)
If not, thank you for writing and sharing your stories,
Sincerely Frog