Reviews for Remembering
Lil Katsu chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
i love this fanfic cant wait to read what happens next. for i think this fanfic story gets better and better everythime i read this. and now i am so curious on what is going to happens next.
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING IT AND I STILL LOVE IT!
nolliebug chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
I just found this story and I love it! Can't wait for an update.
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
My name speaks the truth so PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY AND IF YOU WERE NOT PLANNING TO THEN UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
random girl chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
YES! Another chapter! And she remembers! This was definently worth the wait.
I hope things get better for you, but until they do, just stay strong. And even if you do stop writing Inuyasha stories, I'll still read your other stories because come on, who doesn't love Harry Potter?
wolviegurl chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter, more please.
ShadowDog34 chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
Ah, horrible spot to end. I was so into the chapter and BAM, it was over. I can't wait for the next chapter. This story is amazing.
LBricker88 chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to read what comes next! Keep up the good work!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
i'd love to follow you on twitter but i don't have an account and don't have any interest in getting an account. i love this site because i get to read so many different, well written stories. yours being one of the many well written stories i'm reading :)
wingchan7 chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
ah, T.T cliffie again.

I like, I like.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. Sad to hear that you are leaving InuYasha fandom. I wish you luck in your new endeavor.
Ojou chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Nyah! Nyah! Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! No stop there! No no no!
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Inuyasha, Harry Potter, doesn't bother me either way. I'll read what ever you dish out. Write more this soon tho, please!

-V
lara5170 chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
Please write more. I love this story. I lost it once already and I really don't want to lose it again especially now that Kagome & Sessh are basically adults. I'm dying to know what happens next & I really hope that she is starting to remember things & that since she's started to remember her past with him..I hope he takes pity on the fact that she was little more than an infant when she was taken from him by Higurashi and I hope he helps her remember what happened. I wonder if Sessh & Kagome can pass through the well (not necessarily Inuyasha too) & can talk to Higurashi & finally get answers from her about why she took Kagome away from him to the future.
lara5170 chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
I'm so glad I found this story again. After reading the 3rd or 4th chapter I remembered that when I read this before,the last chapter I read was when Higurashi was running with toddler Kagome to take her to the well. Now with the time skip I'm confused about what is going on. Higurashi was a youkai but it never said what type she was and with the time skip to the future, I'm dying to know a few things-1. If Kagome's aura was mixed with Sessh's back in the past & wouldn't the other miko's & youkai's (now) be able to see or sense that Kagome's aura is mixed with his (or at least a very powerful youkai's?) or a youkai's ? Kagome was an infant in the fuedal era before even Inuyasha was born then Kagome can't be Kikyo's reincarnation so how did the jewel end up inside of Kagome? 3. Is Souta a hanyou or was he adopted by Higurashi?
lara5170 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I think I recall reading part of this story on a different site over a year ago but I don't recall much about it. I only recall reading a few chapters about Sessh as a child with the infant but other than that I don't remember much else. I do recall wondering where Kagome came from,how did she just appear alone in a field & why was she surrounded by gold (what did it mean by her being surrounded by a gold aura). This is listed as a romance & know they are both very young now & Sessh's parent's mentioned something about (a prophesy?) her not supposed to be appearing for 2 more centuries. If it's a prophesy I really hope we find out what it is & more about Kagome & where she came from...
I can't wait to read more.
1,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »