Reviews for Remembering
Tigerwo account chapter 29 . 7/18/2012
are the bane of my exsistence ...oh well time to wait for your next chapter...in a corner..like a loon
_tiger
sesschanfan chapter 29 . 7/17/2012
Great fanfic, keep up the great work.
Can't wait to read the next exciting chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2012
oh my what terrible cliffhanger i do hope u willl up date fast ...pretty please?
Lil-lo chapter 29 . 7/17/2012
Wow this is such a tease! I guess I won't be too worried because you seem aware that you left us with a humongo cliffhanger! I think I got so hung up on the little kid cuteness that I forgot that in the bigger picture they are mates. While I'm excited about the mating coming up, I am still rooting for Kagome to connect with Sess.
shadow miko chapter 29 . 7/17/2012
Great chap I cant wait fro more but I really wish you would update more often...I'll be waiting so update asap please! :D
Lady of Sign chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYY! I soo want her to remember and I sooo want to know whats going to happen next!
RubyJeweler chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Am I glad to read your author's note, or what! YES! Thank you for updating this lovely story, I cannot wait read what Sesshomaru and Kagome will do, now that she's taken over by lust. AND thank you, for telling us of your editing of A Damaged Soul. Knowing that you are working on it makes me happy. I will patiently await it.
N321 chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
hmm... well thats interesting and I cant wait for more!
emochick22 chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
OMG! Sesshy got his mate and Inu zelous? What's next? The suspense is killing me!
Zerimar chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Wow, I wonder whats going to happen next! please update soon!
Morgan chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Omg this is a greeaaaaat story! Ahhh lol but keep it up I'm excited! Is she gonna fully remember? I wanna know :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Keep it coming.
BloodOnThyLips chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Omg! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are doing a really good job and don't worry and take ur time because it's worth the wait! :D
FeatherTreeForest chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
I have a bad feeling about this...
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
thnx for updating! i love this story!
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »