Reviews for Hating Bella Swan
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely love Leah's internal monologue in this story and I laughed so hard at "wreck of a non-girlfriend" comment about Bella!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
oh I do love Leah. xx
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Introspective
jaytan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So perfectly perfect!

I'm not a huge fan of SMeyers portrayal of Leah Clearwater because she was about the only character to not get a happy ending. After everything we learn about her, she gets the fricken shaft?

Anyway I love your Leah. She's got a reason to be cold to Bella and to everyone for that matter. But having her be that strong, strong enough to reach out to weak little Bella was beyond perfect. That is what I believe her character would do...even if she didn't like her she understood and in that one moment...

I love your style of writing as I feel I'm right there watching the scene unfold, its a one shot but soooo much better than many multi chapter fics out there!

Fantastic job!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was beyond my understanding.

My emotions haven't ran that deep yet, but I love how the tale was depicted.
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Leah's heartbreak is one of the hardest parts of Twilight for me to read. ...and to think, Jacob was setting Bella up for the SAME FATE..all that "You really love me, not him...you wouldn't have to change for me..blah blah" stuff he was feeding her...when, honestly, Renesmee or not, he was gonna imprint and condemn Bella to the same fate as Leah. It's not like they didn't have a cookie cutter situation to base what would eventually happen on...wolf telepathy...they ALL felt the pain from the doomed triangle, and still, selfish selfish Jacob would have Bella doomed to the same fate rather than let her have her own soul-mate. Another stellar one-shot *hugs*.
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wonderful take on Leah, and what happened that we didn't see...hope that makes sense.
runswitVamps1988 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i like it you should do leach Pov again when she yelled at bella in Breaking dawn when sge was still Pg - i would love to see what u come up with
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this one too! I always liked the idea of a friendship/truce of sorts between Leah and Bella, and this is the perfect way to describe it. :)

They do have a lot of common, don't they?

Kudos!
Kalimando chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I don't normally read stories that have POVs other than E/B. This story, however, intrigued me from the start and so I had to give it a try. I'm very glad that I did.

You've captured Leah's voice so beautifully. I loved her sudden realization that Sam simply did not just dump her for her cousin.

Leah's pain and self-loathing are palpable. My heart hurts for the only female in the pack. The boys, though they can hear her thoughts, really don't grasp the depth of her pain. I don't think it's something they can readily understand or even want to understand.

My favorite part is the end. Even though Leah hates Bella, she recognizes that they are similar and it's this recognition that bring the two together, even if it's a brief truce of sorts.

It would be interesting to read Leah's reaction upon Edward's return. How would she feel toward Bella then?

Thanks for writing!

Kali
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That's probably the most canon piece you have ever written, in my humble opinion and it probably one of the best I have ever read despite it's brevity. Great work!