Reviews for Never, Ever Saw It Coming
Louey06 chapter 2 . 1/27
This was wonderful. I loved the whole series. seeing Arthur accept merlin and even want him to use magic is wonderful. I also loved how Gwaine wanted to hep so much too. Merlin and Gwaine's friendship is second only to Arthur and Merlin's. Wonderful stories!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
good story
bryghtsparx0913 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Loved this series, thanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Arthur took the news of the dragon surprisingly well. I enjoy reading this whole series over and over again.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HHH! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Amazingly written, brilliant plot, beautiful...Words still escape me...or that's just the fact that it's now 1:30 am...I should really get to sleep...But this...this story just made my day...or night...or previous day...You know what I mean!
TukeIHNW chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww, I like your stories. They're well done (though a bit short, if I can be so greedy). :D
musicnlyrics chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
:D
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hooray for drama & hurt!Merlin surrounded by people who care for him & will help him out.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Gah I love this series! :)

I really do! It's so great to see people as concerned for Merlin, even despite his magic, as he is for them all the time!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Love it! :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh that was such a perfect story ! I loved it ! Thanks !
Mrs. Bonner chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow, that was GREAT! Perfect ending to the saga. I love Arthur's surprise interview with the dragon. Gwaine was so sweet over his best friend. I love how actions speak louder than words with him. I sure felt sorry for the bad guys having to chew on Gwaine's socks! Not that's gross! I adored this whole story. You are AWESOME!
sarajm chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I've loved this series. Highlights for me: competent and selfless Merlin, Arthur realizing this , caring Arthur, knights, Gaius, and now caring Kilgharrah too. All that mixed with a bit of whump.

I'm really looking forward to your next story, and I sure hope for more of the same.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Um, so, what about Sir Leon and the others guarding those bandits? I bought Arthur would be sending reinforcements.

But, all in all, a good ending. I like how (at least in all the other stories) Merlin at least tries not to solve all his problems with magic, that he learned healing the hard way.
Faith Robin chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Sweet I loved this! Great ending! Job well done!