Reviews for A Sweet Melody
animecouplelover chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
It's been so long, I think
And I hope you didn't forget this story
It's my favourite actually
So, hope you update soon
PrincessAnime chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Please right another chapter!
Night Ninja123 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
OMG love how ur doing an Natsume story! :).. and its romance! :) ! awesome! LOVE it how ur not doing an Kashino and Ichigo.. ( I LOVE THEM .. BELIOEVE ME! i do story bout them! ) but.. its just original! :) kk gotta stop talking! :)

basically wanted to tell u AWESOME STORY! :)
Ann Leavepandasalone chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Things just got tense here :) You got interesting stories :)
kim audrie hilto chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
is there chapter 6? i love this story, please keep up
Neko-chan2604 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Awww kawaii! This is a great story it has romance, drama and cute guys!
This is the best story I've seen about Natsume-chan!
MusicalAnimeFreak chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
xbamsod chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
The story is really interesting. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter because of the preview. Update Soon :D
animecouplelover chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
can't wait for the next chapter
hihihihi... *:.。. o()o .。.:*
MusicalAnimeFrea chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
luv luv luv this chapter
can't wait for the nxt chapter
MusicalAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Natsume sure has the guts to slap him...that's the same thing I did to a Guy once...he forgot though
StrawberryDream15 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Ooh, awesome! :D So Ayame and Ryou had that talk... I understand how Aya feels, but I still want Ryou to get what he wants.

Natsume slapped Ryou? :( Things are going downhill. Well, we'll see. I can't wait for the next chap! Judging by your preview there, I predict that Natsume will dump Daisuke. Just maybe.

So please update soon! I'll be patiently waiting! :)
StrawberryDream15 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Yay, you finally updated! :D I've been waiting for this chapter!

Aw, the Natsume X Ryou parts were cute. :3 They still like each other! But a certain Daisuke and Ayame might have a problem with that... I want them to be together, though!

And the song Ryou played was from Ouran High School Host Club! xD I LOVE that anime! The song is really beautiful too. And I also noticed how Ayame's last name was "Fujioka". :)

Looking forward to more updates from you! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! Keep writing and see ya around~! :D
SHSL Kirino Ranmaru chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hey there! Nice story! Although I don't know whether I should say because I haven't updated my story... Thinking of a new one to relieve writer's block... But I'm telling you, you've got a nice story :)
MusicalAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is such a cool story! I love this pairing so much!