Reviews for Candy Cane Kisses!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
What a finish line! He just told her what his plans for them was! If she doesn't run, he has it made!

Sweet, sweet story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
A family shares Christmas together! I sure hope she was singing about him! And I just know she was!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh, man! I was so sure he was going to get the real deal! Merry Christmas to him!
beckettlover chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
LOVED IT! i loved the ending sooooo much!
4evercaskett chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Aww, sweet little fic to a great song :)
prdnanny chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
this is christmas how it should be on the show and i just downloaded the song...excellent job writer...once again extraordianry
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Love it!
W2O chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Very nice. Keeping in the Christmas spirit. This made my day!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I loved the scene you painted with this chapter. Also, I read the last chapter and this one together so it flowed nicely. I am wondering how you are going to have her react to that last comment of his. I think she could either ignore it, or get scared and run, or... what I would hope for at this point, is that she'll raise an eyebrow and say something witty about castle's presumptiousness, (Is that a word?)
champagne-and-razor-blades chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I love this. Just... gahhh. Love.
4evercaskett chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
lmao I loved the scene Castle made...

"Mortally injured beyond all repair!" & "words hurt Kate...so much!" very Castlelike ;)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
LOL It's not often that Kate's mind is further down the gutter than Castle's. And Castle's antics were adorable in this chapter.
prdnanny1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
excellent job writer...loved the back and forth teasing..and the family part so true..once again you got them perfectly...extraordinary... from the one whose bday fast approaches...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 13 days...
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
OMG SO INCREDIBLY SWEET
Emily728 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great new cute idea for a story! I like Kate when she's playful and carefree. We don't see that Kate a lot on the show. I loved the little kiss trade. So cute! Please keep it going! I'd love to see where it ends up.