Reviews for Good Luck, darling
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really liked this. I wish it was canon!

I don't care how much I love Mike! that was a clam jam/cock block if I ever saw (read) one! They both would be getting hurt!

But that kiss though! He would have gotten "it"! What's "it" you say? "It" is what ever the hell Sam wanted! Bubba woulda had his walkin papers the very next time I saw him.

Also, Seamus was hilarious as hell but I accidentally read it as "shamu" so I'm pretty much going to hell.
et28 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
very cool still :)
roganjalex chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
WOW AMAZING
Sklyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Okay that was just too sexy. Sam was just to sexy, mercedes didnt even stand a chance. I so want a sam.
MeridianDreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I don't care how much he loves comics.

I don't care how horrible his impressions are.

I don't care if he is a definite dork.

Sam Evans is dangerous, with his long, slow, lazy kisses and his arrogant, cavalier attitude. Not to mention his wispy hair and drop dead gorgeous smiles.

Mercedes better watch out. Yeah, this story was pretty boss. I want this Sam on my screen in January. Please and thank you.
QTFics chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh that sneaky Sam! Very good one-shot, indeed!
box5angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
My first Sam & Mercedes fic. And I really liked it. Too bad we didn't get that scene on the show. *sigh* lol
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
*sigh* This was... *sigh* wonderful. It was everything one would hope. Thank you for this!
Koxie chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Dang Mike! It was just getting good - lol

'Seamus'? Wow-LMAO!

I love the cocky southern cockiness way you describe Sam...He knows how bad Mercedes's got it for him because he fells EXACTLY the same way about her..Sigh!

Samecedians - get your seats quick 'cause White Chocolate is about to do the damn thang ;D
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my God. THIS. This is brilliant. So amazing. God, 8 PM tomorrow cannot come fast enough. I NEED my Samcedes back! But, I absolutely love this. You did an excellent job and actually made me like Mercedes again. She used to be my favorite character, but then they mad her a jerk this season. I hope that, now that Sam is back, she'll go back to normal.
ladynightshade1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Omg that was so perfect!
shanti-noel03 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh yeah, there won't be a Shane for long, Ms. Jones. Sam that was foul doe. You gon' leave her hot and bothered right before she performs. Lol Mike.
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Whew! Damn thats hot! I LOVE A POSSESIVE!SAM.
titanpixydancer chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. I could see every bit of this happening, and the way you wrote out Sam's newfound confidence had me reaching for a fan and a cool beverage! And Seamus! That right there had me laughing out loud. Now I have to admit, personally, in the show, I hope they don't have anything happen until Mercedes officially ends it with Shane the Bulldozer. I don't want her labeled as a cheater, you know?

But this story is wonderful and it gives me the happy. Please feel free to write more of these delicious scenes :)
mzsj chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was very sweet 3 Well done!