Reviews for Dalton Academy: Correctional Facility
Emiily.23 chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
I NEED MOOOOOREEEEE! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Need it like a need air (?) lol.
Snooped chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This story continues to make me sadder and sadder, though I'm glad Jeff got out early. I hope Niff reunite sooner rather than later, and I can't wait to see how the story ties up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
The latest chapter was so bittersweet. Loved the Jeffbastian interaction and Nick being more open and honest with himself. The flashback stuff wasn't graphic but I did have to skip past it just because that sort of thing upsets me personally. But overall a great chapter! Can't wait to see how it ties up; I'm hoping Niff finally get their happy ending.
Warning to the People chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
Ugh this chapter was so great! Favorite part had to be the Sebastian and Jeff interaction. That was just so believable for Jeff to do that and it made me so stinking happy! Close second was Nick telling the Warblers about him being gay, Also made me happy. Just this story though makes me really happy just with it being so well written and I just adore the plot and ideas of it. I'm more overjoyed than I've been in a long time just cause you started writing again. Looking forward to the ending of it to see how you finish it. (Though I wish it would go on forever)

As for Nick's flashbacks I think you did a great job of detailing it, but not making it horribly graphic. Keep up the amazing work!
a10tion chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
I'm so happy you continued this story! You're such an amazing writer, and this was always one of my favorite Niff stories. Please update soon, I'm dying!
Warning to the People chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
So much stress with the plot picking up, but it's so wonderful! Oh my gosh I don't think I've ever hated Sebastian so much! I just want to strangle him myself! No Jeff needs to come back so we can have more Niff!
Snooped chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
THAT SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME I AM SO UPSET. Poor Jeff, fuck. He's the nicest one there he didn't deserve this. I'm happy he stood up for himself and fought back though! Poor Nick, too, jeez. Please write more soon!
Warning to the People chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Ugh it's so stressful, but good! Jeff's problems are only getting worse and no matter how sad they make me the just add so much to this story. Jeff just needs to let Nick help him! This is such a great fanfiction and I can't wait for the next update!
Snooped chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Jeff lying to Nick is so stressful omg. I hope that Jeff starts to care about what happens to himself and confides to him what's happening because Sebastian's got to be stopped. Hopefully the Rats can kick his ass!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Oh my god. Everything's getting so intense and I'm nervous for Jeff. I really hope Sebastian gets caught before he tries anything else. He makes me so mad. But all this drama keeps making me want to read the rest right now! Update soon!
DestielLove1 chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
I love this story so much! You are such an incredible writer :)
-Amber
Snooped chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Fluffy Nick/Jeff is the cutest! Sebastian is pissing me off tho they need to kick his ass :/ I'm excited for the next update.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
This chapter was oddly feel good, in the best way! I love seeing Nick so honest and loving with Jeff. And I'm excited to see how him being in the Rats changes the gang, I hope he toughens them up and they take over the wjole Overall another great chapter, and I can't wait to read more.
Warning to the People chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Fluffy Niff is one of the best things ever! And yay for quick updates! Also very good for Nick that he joined the rats.

Seems that things with Sebastian are heating up for both Nick and Jeff. Hope he doesn't keep them from their happiness.

Great chapter and keep up the good work!
DestielLove1 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
I love this story :) Please update soon!
-Amber