Reviews for Real Men Cuddle
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh yeah, a monster! LOL
Very good. See, people can be changed lol.
Good one!
Gato Jazz chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I'm going to print this and keep it under my pillow.
Thanks.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So funny and so cute and so awesome! Love yours stories!
TwilightsObsessor chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
"And then I'm going to cuddle the shit out of you."... I had tears rolling down my face at this. So something Daryl would say.
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! Hahahahaha I loved it! Sooo cute! XD. I loved the last few lines! XD
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
*Giggles like mad* Absolutely loved this. I could see after Daryl getting used to cuddling he'd want to all the time.
TheFictionFairy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Entertaining little piece. Like the fluff, love the closing lines. Good stuff.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Love this! There need to be more cute Daryl/Andrea fics out there!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my god that was fucking fantastic! xD Like seriously, this is how it HAS TO BE with them! Hehe

You. Are. A. Genius! A Daryl-&-Andrea-fic-writing-genius! And I'm a little bit in love with you & your work :)

Sorry to say but you've just made a fan outta me for life :) and I ain't talkin about D&A cause I already love them ;)

Rachel xo
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
A few things:

1st - When and where did Norman Reedus say that phrase you quoted at the beginning?

2nd - Your story is awesome. You characterize them so well it makes me want to hug you in joy and kick you in jealousy at the same time.

3rd - It's your fault I'm aditted to this show. I was too scared to watch it and then you had to go and write fanfiction about it. The only reason I started watching this was because your stories for Haven were so good that I had to watch Walking Dead and be able to read your stories for that show as well. Damn you for making me become a slave to the Andrea&Daryl ship.
sundance1989 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
lol i love the ending "ive created a monster"
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Daryl's so awkward, omfg. But so, so, so cute.

"I've created a monster."

You, my friend, are a genius.
mewisme chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I read this twice already n planning for the third. N I'm ready to giggling like a teenage girl again with those, "I've created a monster" lines :D

U did a really great job, dear #thumbsup
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved that she wore him down and then "created a monster". Fantastic. I think his character needs someone strong like Andrea.

Great job!
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hilarious, sexy, and such an adorable ending. Love her challenging him; I think that'd be the best part of their relationship is that she would call him out on his shit. Keep up the awesome story-writing! 3