Reviews for Without Words
puruku chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I want to stay with the prince! Loved this fic, almost made me think Laguna was going to die:) But I'm glad he didnt!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was freaking amazing! I mean, when Cloud saved Laguna I was in shock and once again, you had my emotions reeling all over the stinking place. The ending, also had me practically in tears, a stupid grin on my face. XD Thank you for writing Leon/Cloud stories much like this one. ;w; They're amazingand so full of emotion and detail; you just do a teriffic job.
Windform chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Well done. I somehow found myself inexplicably sad when Cloud left though. Poor Squall, so many worries.
animeXIII chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LOVE IT!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
cute story I love it! Hope to see more stories like this one. XD
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
so sweet!
Retse chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
aah I think I can die happy now :D it's one thing to read them together in KH but the way you've done this... so wonderful so perfect! Thank you for brightening my day!
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Okay, the ending was cute, no lie. I really liked how you melded the two fandoms together. Thanks for the sweet story! XD
raerobdestiny chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
you deserve so much more than a few reviews! This story is beautiful! :)

i think the fact that it sits in the crossover section which many people rarely or dont even venture into, hides it from the rest of the world. Im pretty sure if you put this on Kingdom Hearts or FF7 or wherever as long as it sits in a specific game column, you'll get heaps more reviews. But dont make me let you do just that coz its good where it is now. After all, only the lucky ones are able to find gems :) and your story is pure gold if you ask me.

Its such a good story and you're one of a few many other authors that can keep the characters 'in character'. I salute you.l :)

i hope you continue writing more. :)
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wonderful work!

Was wondering how you'd work Midgar in, but didn't expect the twist with Cloud getting worse!

Awesome!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Loved this! A retelling of a great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OMG! That was an amazing story! I love Squall/Cloud! *giggles* even though Laguna sucks at cards its still fun to play him, 'cause you get a bunch of new cards! XD I think Cloud would make a fine princess!