Reviews for What to do?
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Nice scene! Thanks for writing a little bit more of these characters. You've really captured Jack's voice, although I'm surprised that Saul showed up late on a cold night for a mere chat with Jack...seems like he'd stay a bit longer after making that trek. Saul is also in-character: ambiguous in his advice to Jack, but perceptive enough to see Jack's attraction to Lucy and clever enough to try arranging this 'out' for her.

Some minor typos and such, but overall a very enjoyable read! :)
sierralim91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You're a good writer - this is an amazing story. Great use of vocabulary. :) You narrated Jack's perspective really well, it's very in-character. It's a lovely film. I hope you keep writing!
Jay Wong chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hey, just thought I would give you some words of encouragement to say that I really enjoyed reading this! I Love this movie, and have been trying to find some fiction to read on it from jack's POV, and this was exactly that! I hope you write more )
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aw, cute. I love this movie, and I really liked how you added this in; it really added to the movie, I think. If you choose to write more for this movie, you've got a reader. :)