Reviews for Back In Time
gleek4klainealways chapter 9 . 6/22
UPDATE PLEASE I NEED MORE! I AM DESPERATE!
Silver Blacklupin chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
best story ever love it plese write more
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
I love this story and you should continue it.
bettybox chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Oh god oh god I love it
Anna Duval-Sterling chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Love it. Please update.
MightyMayo chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Please update.
CastleQuill chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Heh, this is great. The scene a few chapters ago where Finn found out about Rory made me laugh so hard - especially his comment about men getting pregnant. Classic Finn. Also, I haven't read much Faberry so my opinion might not be worth much, but I thought you did a good job.

I'm confused about why the three went back in time in the first place, though. I know that they're trying to keep their parents together, but that seems more like something they decided after they got there. So what made them decide to travel back in time?
sleepingwithwally chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
continueeeeeee
Kati chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
I love this story! It is amazing! I hope to see more with Harmony. Update soon!
AbsorbingMisery chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
More please?
klaine32 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love you,continue plase!
nessyschu chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter! No worries, everyone is busy. :)
hpswst101 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
"She tried and failed to ignore the fleeting thoughts asking her who was worth it more; the love of her grandmother of the love of her life."

Loved that line, truly well done. :) Hmm, I wonder if Kurt will figure it out. He'll probably get it out of Finn, right? ;) Update soon!

hpswst101
AmandaDeppWinchester chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
I hate this story. It's horrible, and boring, and no fun to read.

LOOOL that was a lie. I love it and I love you and I love your writing. Keep up the wonderful work.:)
fabunnies chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
hi, uh in my other review I forgot to recommend some faberry fanfiction :) now, I'm assuming you'd probably want to read a few one shots but the only two REALLY good faberry fics I know, are kind of lengthy... well, if you're still interested I'd suggest reading either Deus Ex Machina or Should Have Asked For Directions! xx