Reviews for Marble
something chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Okay so this is like really late but if somehow you still see this I'd like you to know that I really enjoy this fanfic and it'd be really great if you could update. If you could I'd very much like to see Gene/Finny if you'd want that because I find the pairing cute even though what Gene did was pretty fucked up. The Gene dying part, well that's up to you, you're the author of this story.
truthhurts167 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I really like this take on it. my English class read the book and after Finny fell I really wanted Gene to be "punished" because Finny is my favorite character. please continue! (n_n)
Isabel chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
It's good! I like it a lot. The ending of a desperate piece upsets me so much
WhitePearlReaper chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I love it! I dolphinitely ship Gene and Finny3 And oh gods if you ever decide to continue please don't let Gene die I don't know if I could deal with that kind if heartbreak again Q.Q
IamBatgirl chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Loved it, want more;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This chp was very good, hope to see you update soon ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Hello! I also just read this book in my honors lit class and one of the possible story lines that popped up my head was this. You did a wonderful job of mimicking the authors writing style! I really do hope that you continue on with this, it's going in a pretty good direction. I was sad/mad when the author suddenly killed Finny, from the first few pages you can tell someone is going to die but why Finny?! Okay so here is your nice long review, so HA! now you have to update! :)
Rydia chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I really like this book :) I think you did a great job with the characters.
Madame Penguin chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I am all for them both living and possibly together, but not until a long time so that they can heal emotionally because having them love each other in such delicate times and when they are so deep in emotional hate/forgiveness might push Gene over the edge if you understand what I mean. I'm pretty sure Gene needs to see a psychiatrist by now, and Finny needs to actually sit down and think about the situation because right now most of his feelings are stemming from the emotional trauma of Gene's fall and he needs to feel all that hate before he can truly move on and help Gene.
One Small Word chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I liked that better than the book's ending. :) Will there be another chapter to wrap everything up cuz it feels like there should be...There should be. I like how you put in quotes from the book too but you made it work with the new plot.
Josephine Stone chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I picked this up in an airport books store years ago on my way to California. I could not put it down until I finished.

In answer to your question from the first part, of course, I want Gene and Finny alive and together. I cried enough reading the book. This is where I come to see their happy ending.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
QuirkyMadness chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Awesome! I had to read this book too for a homework assignment! I kinda wrote my own story with the pairing and its on here but I don't think it's any good... Anyways, I like this story! ;)
Olduser1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Really good story, hope you continue it, I never though of this story plot, really good idea. Can't wait to see how the story plot is going develop.

Do !
MarthaD chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love your story so far! Usually i dont like the first chapters of a story. Definitely continue but don't let Gene die. I dont know if I want it to be a friendship story or not. Ill let you and your readers decide) Just keep writing please.
Nokoli chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
NOOO! don't make Gene die! and make it with lots of yaoi good-ness -shot'd- TROLOLO,

anyway I love it :D even thought I'm not that far yet. SO keep going, mon amie. ;D