Reviews for A Man's Worth
Samba26 chapter 5 . 7/24
His is a beautiful story. I love it!
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 5/13
So... um, first thing that actually comes to mind is: If Sesshomaru's sword, which I already think is more incredible than Inuyasha's cuz he can actually bring people back to life and all Inuyasha's can do is kill, can actually do what it did to Kouga... than I'm pretty sure Sesshomaru has the more lethally scary sword! I don't know whether to applaud you for you ingenuity, (if you made up that little Tenseiga addition to the sword), or be wondering. Now, this was scorching and hot and all around indelibly imprinted in my mind cuz... well, I adore how in character Inuyasha is. I don't know about Sesshomaru cuz I've always found him next impossible to read and understand. But I do like this Sesshomaru cuz he's so very... impactful. And penetrating, (I mean his personality, not sexually or anything), and just... intimidatingly sensual and sexy! I just like this whole thing, and I hope you wrote a sequel to this unforgettable and engrossing and discerning fic!
SerpensPrincess chapter 5 . 5/10
Love!
YoungPrince13 chapter 5 . 1/23
Although I loved the friendship between Kouga and Inuyasha in the show I also enjoyed or more properly hated this evil Kouga. I also greatly admired the hidden affections you found congruent to the shows events. Bravo!
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
l luv it!TT
SOTC chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
The dynamic you've written in between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru is impeccable; I wonder how you learned about such a fascinating relationship? It really is amazing how you wrote it. I see a lot of my submissive side relating to the tug and pull, and especially the intensity of a dominant figure.

What a pleasurable read! Ty~
Sol chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Just plain amazing. The dynamic, your verbose nature, Inuyasha's adorable ears.

What a fantastic read, thank you~
Starshima chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU&SESS 4EEVVEERR!
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Love it kouga is dumb
_
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I lov your stories, especially the Inuyasha ones! Keep writing, please!
Talia-Naeva chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Wow
Azera-v chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Loved it.
Whimsical Doodles chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This is a very cute Inucest Yaoi *giggles* I love Sesshomaru and how caring he can get over Inuyasha.
Kouga is so arrogant which makes me sad. I like Kouga and Inuyasha together.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014