Reviews for A Man's Worth
Daiki Chuu chapter 5 . 4/10
This is a very cute Inucest Yaoi *giggles* I love Sesshomaru and how caring he can get over Inuyasha.
Kouga is so arrogant which makes me sad. I like Kouga and Inuyasha together.
So hot
64teeth chapter 5 . 1/30
great story! I loved how dominant and possessive Sesshomaru is, and Inuyasha acting all submissive and like little puppy was just too cute for words!
LemonWicky chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I loved this! My only hiccup was that Inuyasha, who is one of the strongest characters in the series, is so...weak, but I guess that's what comes with being the submissive one. Meh, but I still loved this! But ya know what would make this better (and kinda make up for weak Inuyasha)? INUYOUKAI MPREG! 8D Lol...sorry, couldn't help myself...
R3iga1004 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
OMG ITS SO DELICIOUS !
I THINK I WILL NEVER GET BOARD OF READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN !
TQ SO SO MUCH
Soul Vrazy chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Wow that interesting!
princeinuyasha chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Alrighty, so I was on tumblr in the inucest tag and lo and behold, your fic came up. I'm really spectacle about inucest fanfics, especially after reading POISON, but let me tell you...
HOW MUCH I ENJOYED READING THIS.
I must admit when I was at the second chapter, I was surprised with how things progressed so fast but I still read on (and I love Inucest smut) and really loved how this all progressed.
Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha were IC and I just enjoyed their sassy attitudes towards one another. It was really great.
On a personal note, this fic made me so happy in many ways and just lightened my mood completely. You don't know how this fic just really changed my whole night around now. It was just so splendid!
And I love the ending, too. The hotness of their sex was great. I love Sesshoumaru being so possessive and dominating.
Great fic. Really loved it.
iris chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I think its amazing! thank you for sharing 3
iris chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
hahaha he is so stupid! loving this fic :) I love all your fics!
kyuumihaira chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Amazing!
Neptunesdemon chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
A shame it ended that way for Kouga, but I'm happy for the brothers. I loved every chapter! Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
DhirenRajaram3 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
THIS IS GRATE STORY LOVE IT
Fanelight chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
It would have been nice if there is at least one scene showing what happened when Kouga returned to his pack. nevertheless, it was good overall :)
Kira the cat chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
You just love ripping my heart out, beating it to pieces, and then rubbing a lemon in it don't you?
SwwetDreams chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
This was so sweet. Loved the ending and storyline