Reviews for A Man's Worth
YoungPrince13 chapter 5 . 1/23
Although I loved the friendship between Kouga and Inuyasha in the show I also enjoyed or more properly hated this evil Kouga. I also greatly admired the hidden affections you found congruent to the shows events. Bravo!
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
l luv it!TT
SOTC chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
The dynamic you've written in between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru is impeccable; I wonder how you learned about such a fascinating relationship? It really is amazing how you wrote it. I see a lot of my submissive side relating to the tug and pull, and especially the intensity of a dominant figure.

What a pleasurable read! Ty~
Sol chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Just plain amazing. The dynamic, your verbose nature, Inuyasha's adorable ears.

What a fantastic read, thank you~
Starshima chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU&SESS 4EEVVEERR!
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Love it kouga is dumb
_
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Wow! You are an amazing writer! I lov your stories, especially the Inuyasha ones! Keep writing, please!
Talia-Naeva chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Wow
Azera-v chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Loved it.
Whimsical Doodles chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This is a very cute Inucest Yaoi *giggles* I love Sesshomaru and how caring he can get over Inuyasha.
Kouga is so arrogant which makes me sad. I like Kouga and Inuyasha together.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
So hot
64teeth chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
great story! I loved how dominant and possessive Sesshomaru is, and Inuyasha acting all submissive and like little puppy was just too cute for words!
LemonWicky chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I loved this! My only hiccup was that Inuyasha, who is one of the strongest characters in the series, is so...weak, but I guess that's what comes with being the submissive one. Meh, but I still loved this! But ya know what would make this better (and kinda make up for weak Inuyasha)? INUYOUKAI MPREG! 8D Lol...sorry, couldn't help myself...
R3iga1004 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
OMG ITS SO DELICIOUS !
I THINK I WILL NEVER GET BOARD OF READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN !
TQ SO SO MUCH