Reviews for All In The Family
Chomper4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is a great story.
anonymous chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Littlefoot's ancestor is Martin Luther King Jr.'s equivalent isn't it?
Bearybeary chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Who little foot ancestor probably something very good, wonder who will it be.
Soon to have an account chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Hey, are you going to do the world wars? Maybe Littlefoot's ancestor could have been General Eisenhower? I personally think tha would be a good idea.
Soon to have an acount chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Ok, this is freaking cool, and let me guess, this is based on American History, Francessia(France) allies saurian(native american tribes), Britannia(England/Great Britain) sets up 13 colonies, and Hispania(Spain) conquers the tribes. What a wonderful idea, it seems history is repeating itself now.
AnthroLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hi, I don't know if you have read the reviwe with the sugestion I leaved in your story "The Alternate Factor". Please give it a look. Oh, and I want to use this to leave another sugestion.

Is like: weath if in the world of the alternate univer of "The Alternate factor", existed a secret order named "Order of the Leaf and Claw" made by both flat and sharptooth alike, and witch goal was to keep balance bettwen the two, after the came of rainbow faces it was to to figth for the rights of the saurians, and after to keep the peace of the world, and after the "Day Whan Terra Held its Breath" was to keep an eye and protect Terra from possible attacks from outsiders, as well as fight for peace. They would act on they own, and would have tecnology beyond everything everyone else had, they would have agents in everyplace and even inside the federation.

Please, send me a message of what do you think about this ideia and the other. Thank you.
FreedomR115 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Hey man. The story itself so far looks promising i hope to see what you can do with this one. One complaint of mine though. In the second and third chapters it seems you keep referencing things that we (the reading audience) were never actually told. I don't know if this is intended because you plan to explain this later on. But as of now (12/20/11) it rely destroys the continuity of the story. But otherwise excellent work, it's a real pleasure to read.
Falcon88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Hey, great to see you back writing Land Before Time fics. This is off to a promising start like always. Can't wait to see what you do with it.