Reviews for Aquaria
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
FAN!
slioe chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
cute ..and totally love the treasure chest ...
Zephineange chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love your Shifter serie... I love how Erik and Charles are when they are together, and I think the two animals you chose for them fit perfectly with their character.

Thank you for the whole serie and for this one-shot particularly...

Zeph'

PS : The opposition of Logan and Erik makes me laugh every time... XD
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
There are several reasons why I absolutely adore this fic. First off are the two unnamed girls in the story: The first being the fish girl, because I actually have an X-Men OC with that exact power, and the second being the scarf girl, because I'm a major knitting-junkie, and can totally picture myself doing just that. :D But the thing that topped them all had to be the treasure chest, muahahaha... XD

I loved this story, and I'll be sure to poke around your other fics in the future! :3
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
love it! erik had a jaws moment going toward darwin that had me rofl! and the treasure chest lol!
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh my friend, I love it! Whatever will Erik do next? I hope he gets Logan back! :D
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Treasure chest Awesome! I almost expected Erik to fight not to play in the bubbles. ;) "My bubbles! ... Oh crap. Hope Charles didn't hear that-"

::I so did::

lol I love this verse! I wanna see more ratty!Charles! *puppy eyes*
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
YESSSS! I'd almost forgotten about this. Priceless! I laughed for a good 10 minutes, and again from the memory when I just finished this fic!

Obviously loved this!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
why can't this be real? I just loved the chest idea, it got me laughing for 15 minutes incapacitating me to continue reading the fanfic for a while. I just love reading what you write, it's always so good.
Kaloni chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very well written. I really enjoy reading all your Shifterverse stories :)