Reviews for Vampire Knight Innocence
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 27 . 5/21
I don't think it needs to be rewrote... I like it. But I also like to pretend that when Zero wrapped his arms around his friends just as the building collapsed, that his Blood Rose vines wrapped them all up in a safe little cocoon and that once the rubble gets cleared away, they will find a big green ball of vines and they will fade away to reveal everyone safe and sound. Not kidding. That's how my mind has envisioned the end. So whether you continue writing this or not, my mind has come up with a happy ending whether you wrote it or not LOL. Seriously, I think Kira should be with Zero. Yeah, she did bond with Ichiru on a certain level, but if Ichiru hadn't been brought back, surely she would be with Zero right now... Anyways, love the story! I'm hoping you can continue it and keep it as it is!
miketsukami13 chapter 27 . 5/17
To be honest I love this story a lot. In the first couple of chapters it left me in an emotional train wreck. The rest were also very good, some chapters I related to, some I didn't.
I can't say if a rewrite would make it better or not, but I know one thing for sure. As long as you have your heart in it and give it your all the writer will always reach the readers, either with the choice of words or the plot it self.
meowelina chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
I really liked this chapter it explains a lot.
meowelina chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
I really like this story as a person who read the comic books to the end its hard not to like it I'll be hooked to the end.
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
Ohh that was an evil cliffhanger! I hope next chapter comes out soon! :)
NeverStory chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Ugh, Bakemono creeps me out. She really just needs to tell them. And Ichiru being evil always makes me sad. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
I love it!
Blemm-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know how Ichiru is alive again! Please continue! I will give you hundreds of you fave cookies and cakes if you do!
LoliTrash chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE ZERO! And I have a Zero body piilow and he has no shirt! WHOO!
LoliTrash chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
;( WTF! ICH-KUNS ALL ALONE! This makes sense though snd then Ichiru turns Evil MWAHAHAHA!
Shion Devereaux chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Just found your story and couldnt stop reading it _ Please please please please update soon
thecoldforest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMZ, baby Zero! *dies if cuteness then floats away*
goldenlaurels chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon! I miss this story so much 3
Kat chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I'm too lazy to log in right now so i'm just gonna review like this, k? K.

I really enjoyed this chapter, i felt that it was just the right amount serious and light hearted. Zero seeems pretty chill in this chappie, which is nice to see after all the angsting he usually does. I still like the Zero/Ichiru interaction because schizo!Zero will forever be cool in my mind. Yagari is still my favourite. Kenni is a snitchand Kaito and Zero fighting over Kira will never get old because they don't seem to ever really get the chance to be teenagers, and that's just sad.
Red Rose chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
update pretty pretty please!