Reviews for Vampire Knight Innocence
zerofan1256 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE ZERO! And I have a Zero body piilow and he has no shirt! WHOO!
zerofan1256 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
;( WTF! ICH-KUNS ALL ALONE! This makes sense though snd then Ichiru turns Evil MWAHAHAHA!
Lyra Devereaux chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Just found your story and couldnt stop reading it _ Please please please please update soon
thecoldforest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMZ, baby Zero! *dies if cuteness then floats away*
Sasame103 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon! I miss this story so much 3
Kat chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I'm too lazy to log in right now so i'm just gonna review like this, k? K.

I really enjoyed this chapter, i felt that it was just the right amount serious and light hearted. Zero seeems pretty chill in this chappie, which is nice to see after all the angsting he usually does. I still like the Zero/Ichiru interaction because schizo!Zero will forever be cool in my mind. Yagari is still my favourite. Kenni is a snitchand Kaito and Zero fighting over Kira will never get old because they don't seem to ever really get the chance to be teenagers, and that's just sad.
Red Rose chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
update pretty pretty please!
ZanderCross00 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Hmmm. Well the chapter was good, Kira and Zero's relationship got a bit deeper and yes I miss Ichiru too. :"( Anyways great work, can't wait for the next one.
Sasame103 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Oh my God, I am terribly sorry! It's been quite a while since I reviewed :D
the chapter was really really great (so were the previous ones I was just to preoccupied with school and my very own stories to write but I did read them on time). I loved the last part with Ichiru and hands up, I miss him sooooo much D:
He was such a cute boy / Kira rocks as hell, I really love her as well and Zero just can't be any cuter. Kaito is my other love and you keep him so well in character that I am totally taken aback. You are just some kind of a God, girl :D I'm tellin' you the truth and just believe me. I'm always right. (Well, I am almost never right but this time I am though)

Whatever, I'll just stob blabbering now. Don't even read my crappy monologue, just keep up the awesome work and expect more review from me :DD

Magnificently Yours,
Sasame103 :D

Oh, and sorry for my English :33
BellaChrono chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Your story soooooooooo awe man
Can't wait 4 chap8 I'm also starting to like older Kira
See you on the flip side
Peace out
BellaChrono
(I'm crazy)
ZanderCross00 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I must say, this is quite the series you've got here. I'm loving the latest chapter (Just cause reading about Zero and Kira losing their tempers non-stop is hilarious) and I can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

-Zero, Angel of the Void
xallfalldownx chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Very entertaining chapter, Yagari (and the Chairman) never fails to amuse me. I like the fact that neither Kira nor Zero knows exactly what they want from each other as they go back and forth from heart-felt moments to utter rage at one another. (As a note, I think it would be a good idea to expound on the fact that it was actually Zero that pushed Kira away, either as him trying to decide what it is that he wants and why her sudden appearance is giving him such conflicting feelings or as her unable to understand why she (possibly) feels guilty for leaving when Zero so obviously needed her, even if he was pushing her away, not the other way around. Reflection on that sort of thing may help them start to understand what it is they're going through.)
PurePrincess chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This chapter is really good and I cant wait to read the next one
Sasame103 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Heeey!
I missed you! I've been in love with this story since you started writing it and I can't say it enough times that it is awesome. I mean it really rocks!
I love the new characters *for some reason I love Sasuke-san* and of course Kira too. The canon are a bit OOC but it doesn't bother me. But I guess I should't talk because I can't get Kaito IC for some weird reason :c

Your skills are just plainly awesome, it is beautifully written and the plot seems interesting too
I hope you update soon 3

Yours Magnificently,
Sasame103

(Sorry for the short review... I am just...out of words right now from all the awesomeness) Oh and Sorry for the grammar mistakes in my review. I feel like it is entirely incorrect but please be indulgent with me and my grammar :'D
xallfalldownx chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
"Puberty did a damn good job on you."

Still possibly my favourite line in the entire fic so far!

I'm really interested to see how Zero and Kira act around each other after this, something tells me it isn't going to be pretty.