Reviews for Vampire Knight Innocence
meowelina chapter 6 . 6/26
I really liked this chapter it explains a lot.
meowelina chapter 3 . 6/26
I really like this story as a person who read the comic books to the end its hard not to like it I'll be hooked to the end.
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 25 . 4/29
Ohh that was an evil cliffhanger! I hope next chapter comes out soon! :)
NeverStory chapter 21 . 4/22
Ugh, Bakemono creeps me out. She really just needs to tell them. And Ichiru being evil always makes me sad. Can't wait for the next update!
I love it!
Blemm-chan chapter 1 . 4/11
I can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to know how Ichiru is alive again! Please continue! I will give you hundreds of you fave cookies and cakes if you do!
AikoTheBunny chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE ZERO! And I have a Zero body piilow and he has no shirt! WHOO!
AikoTheBunny chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
;( WTF! ICH-KUNS ALL ALONE! This makes sense though snd then Ichiru turns Evil MWAHAHAHA!
Lyra Devereaux chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Just found your story and couldnt stop reading it _ Please please please please update soon
thecoldforest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMZ, baby Zero! *dies if cuteness then floats away*
Sasame103 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon! I miss this story so much 3
Kat chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I'm too lazy to log in right now so i'm just gonna review like this, k? K.

I really enjoyed this chapter, i felt that it was just the right amount serious and light hearted. Zero seeems pretty chill in this chappie, which is nice to see after all the angsting he usually does. I still like the Zero/Ichiru interaction because schizo!Zero will forever be cool in my mind. Yagari is still my favourite. Kenni is a snitchand Kaito and Zero fighting over Kira will never get old because they don't seem to ever really get the chance to be teenagers, and that's just sad.
Red Rose chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
update pretty pretty please!
Light Corliss chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Hmmm. Well the chapter was good, Kira and Zero's relationship got a bit deeper and yes I miss Ichiru too. :"( Anyways great work, can't wait for the next one.
Sasame103 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Oh my God, I am terribly sorry! It's been quite a while since I reviewed :D
the chapter was really really great (so were the previous ones I was just to preoccupied with school and my very own stories to write but I did read them on time). I loved the last part with Ichiru and hands up, I miss him sooooo much D:
He was such a cute boy / Kira rocks as hell, I really love her as well and Zero just can't be any cuter. Kaito is my other love and you keep him so well in character that I am totally taken aback. You are just some kind of a God, girl :D I'm tellin' you the truth and just believe me. I'm always right. (Well, I am almost never right but this time I am though)

Whatever, I'll just stob blabbering now. Don't even read my crappy monologue, just keep up the awesome work and expect more review from me :DD

Magnificently Yours,