Reviews for Ask Fem Axis
Dason-kun x Burdia-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hello Fem!Axis!I have questions for all of you

Italia:*sneaks up on you and pulls curl*What does this do?

Japan,my name is you figure out my name in America?

Ramona*shrug*:..I like you.
DuskRainbow chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
To Monika:

Would you ever date Male Italy or Female Italy?
NekoKisses369 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
To all

What is your opinion on your male counterparts? And if you have a favorite thing about them, what is it?
OrionStar109 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
To All:

Hello, Axis.
I am a fellow Personification, of a kind that's long been kept secret from you Earth Nations. This is a short video of who we are and what we personify.
Remember, you CAN'T TELL ANYONE. Understand? Good.

I'm Betelgeuse, by the way. And please, no "Beetle Juice" jokes; I've heard them all.
Clioundra chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Melarose: *hugs Italy's legs* haha pretty big sisters!

Look romana she has your hair style!

Btw be warned she's terrified of Germany and Prussia. Loves Spain and Japan though, mostly because the hetalia versions give her sweets, free toys and lots of hugs.
Lumina Balderson chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Ist Heilige Roma ein Weibchen in Ihrem Universum? Und wenn ja, ist Deutschland heilig Rom?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
WaaaWaaa! Yo!
Questions for this review:

To North Italy: ...Your..Your pasta is magnifique! How do you do it?-!

To South Italy: You're wonderful! Have you ever tried NOT cussing? ...I sometimes cuss like you..if I get mad.

To Japan: ...YAY! Nihon da! Do you love England?-! (As in, the Hetalia, not the Nyotalia.)

To Prussia: YEESS! ZE AWESOME! I am not awesome like you, but anyway..How do you feel about your younger schwester scolding you?

To Germany: ..Is your older schwester really that annoying? What happens if she gets drunk?

Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
from kenken to the awsome prussia

would you ever want to go on a date with male hungary
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
from kenken to japan

japan if you were ever stuck in a house with male china forthe rest of your life what would you first do?
Greece's kitty chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
*pouts* thats not what I meant romona...let me refrase...DO YOU LIKE MALE SPAIN?
Japan, what are your thoughts on heracles? And whats your favorite shipping?
Italy, if someone took away ALL your pasta what would you do?
Greece's kitty chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Awsome story and I have some questions...hehehe
Romona do you like spain?
Italy, whats your favorite shipping mine are a tie between giripan and spamano
hetnyotalia88 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
cool! Romana what do you think of the italy brothers? japan do you like cosplay? Veneziana, when do you usually end up fighting someone?
Clioundra chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Sounds horrible! Wanna play with hetalia italys sister?

Melarose: *blink* what's wrong with my big brothers?

These are your big sisters.

Melarose: oh. *stare* hehe pretty.

Romana wanna say hello.

Melarose: *cutie chibi eyes of doom*
Coquet chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hai there I've got just four to ask! :D

Italy: If you don't mind me asking, but if you were to choose between pizza and pasta, what would you choose first? :3

Germany: Is "Ze Awsome Prussia" really all that awesome, in your opinion?

Japan: Kind of a stereotypical question, but... Do you like video games? Like, Nintendo and stuff? :D

And last but certainly not least, ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA, JA: What's the best way to annoy Germany? X3
Clioundra chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hey, I'm back again. Is ok if the Italy sisters give their opinions on a story I wrote about them? It's titled melarose. Also I wonder how Italy is feeling after getting hit by two earthquakes in such a short space of time?