Reviews for Persona: World And Judgement
NeasXY chapter 51 . 8/20
Hey, fantastic chapter and absolutely loving this series. Been following it ever since it started! Hopefully you can post a chapter soon? Eagerly awaiting what'll happen next, hopefully things are going well at your end as well. All the best and keep up the great work! One of the finer fan fictions!
Wallnutt chapter 51 . 8/7
update please !D
Persona Fan chapter 23 . 5/28
I recently started to read this and I am completely astonished by how well chosen are the words, as if I could hear what the character are really saying. I know you finished this book ling ago, but I cannot help but write a review as to how well composed this is. As I continue to read this FanFic with what reamining time I have left, I will never regret reading this along with it's prequel, Persona: Spirits in Pixels. Thank you.
WhiteRoseSummer chapter 40 . 5/20
I've already had my speculations after Yu met one of them at Junes and the constant figure Yu sees at the corner of his eye before he enters the TV world. But this just downright proves it all.

The way the suspense was building up on the story really got me thinking about lots of the clues in the prev. Chapters

Good job
kitanalao chapter 45 . 4/22
smoth progress for this chapter. sadly i have to stop for now but i'll be back. so see you..
kitanalao chapter 44 . 4/22
waw... what an intense battle. i am glad everyone is fine. fiuh...
kitanalao chapter 43 . 4/21
that was touching chapter. i love it..
kitanalao chapter 42 . 4/21
what an intense battle. nice progress..
kitanalao chapter 41 . 4/21
hi... it's been 6 months since my last review at chapter 40. i am glad you keep update... and now we got yukari as a victim. i already guess it will be minato... i wonder if the message really are from him...
Lovers shipper chapter 51 . 4/8
I finally finished reading all chapters currently available. FINALLY! Awesome story, bruh. I kinda noticed a few grammatical errors and mistakes on the name callings, but hey, no big deal, I guess. The awesome plot makes up for it. And besides, it's a Yu x Rise PLUS Minato x Yukari fic. I'm pretty a solid fan and shipper of Lovers arcana girls, but I'm not so sure about Lisa though... (Then again, I haven't really played P2IS nor P2EP. Just watched an LP and some retrospective videos of them in YT lol)

Also, I know this fanfic was released around 2011 and all, but have you played P4G already? And maybe PQ as well? I kinda felt like Marie was a bit OOC. I mean, in P4G (and PQ, too, I guess), Marie and Rise have a bit of rivalry in which Rise is the always-jealous one and Marie is the... I dunno, winning one? XD Then again, Yu and Rise are a couple here, and I don't really know what happens with the Rise and Marie rivalry if you take the douche/harem route in the game, since I never really bothered in doing so since I am a loyal Yu x Rise fan lol. BUT I might consider doing a harem route in my 3rd playthrough and an all-friends route in my 4th one. XD

Btw, have you heard? The Persona 4 manga (Souji) is getting an official English translation, and so far, there are already two volumes released... in amazon. Not sure if they're available in retail in the US or the UK, since I'm currently living in SG. XD

And well... this fic kinda inspired me to write a P3 Minato x Yukari fanfic and a P4 Yu x Rise fanfic, but problem is, I want it to be in an AU - a world without Personas or Shadows. But you don't see those kind of fics here, which leads me to assume that the fanbase doesn't like AUs.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Keep up the good work, man! Get those chapters rollin'! ('Cause I'm itching for a bit more Yu x Rise plus Minato x Yukari fluff, of course! XD)
Souji chapter 51 . 3/25
There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but it's manageable, nevertheless. Quite an intriguing story if I must say. You also made a few mistakes, like Mitsuru calling some of the members by their first names, and the kouhai's (*cough* Rise and Naoto, specifically *cough*) calling Yu by his first name, without the "senpai" honorific. Either way, good job as always.

Also, to the anonymous person called Guest who commented on November 7, 2015... Well, too bad, Arena existed as the true sequel to P3 and P4. PQ focused on SEES prior to the Answer and all of the Investigation Team prior to Yu/Souji leaving. PQ wasn't made as a sequel - that's why Arena existed. Besides, PQ was in the 3DS. Most 3DS users don't know about the stories of P3 and P4 (as they are in Sony consoles exclusively), so PQ existed for a fun crossover for fans and for a new experience for non-Persona fans and/or Etrian Odyssey fans.
Updateeeee...
a random person chapter 51 . 2/7
Minato has healing powers now,cool!
IarIz chapter 51 . 1/30
Its miracle xD ah... my poor pillow... i bite it while reading xD that how much this excite me.
arthurminintf chapter 51 . 1/24
This my first review for this fanfiction. This chapter is nothing short of amazing. Like most of the chapters it is well written when it comes to narration and dialogue. Keep up the good work as usual. It is the best fanfiction I have ever read currently.

P.S. If you can update the story chapters within regular intervals, I will be excited to see firsthand. :)