Reviews for Persona: World And Judgement
YuSenpai chapter 1 . 1/12
when I first read this I was only 14. and now Im 23 and this story still aint complete.. though I love this story its like half of the things in this FF is what I've been fantasizing about the what would've happened if the Investigation Team meets S.E.E.S and what would've happen if Minato came back.. (played P3P/Answer P4/P4Golden PQ P4D P4AU) hahaha.. well keep it up man! I'll visit again soon when there's another update hopefully..
MidnightFrostLover chapter 51 . 1/12
I love this story so far keep up the good work.
JAF0426 chapter 51 . 10/23/2016
Hello there! I would just like to say that your story is just completely BEAUTIFUL TO THE CORE! I am a big fan of the Persona series and yourstory made me like it even more. I hope you will continue the story (which I know you will) and stick to it until the very end. Me and my friend (who is also a fan of your story) just love to read your works and we hope you for the best of luck! Thank you!
hashie211 chapter 51 . 10/9/2016
Masterfully written. I was deeply indulged in the story (Havn't slept for 2 days straight xD). You have my gratitude for quenching my Minato x Yukari thirsts (specially during the last few chapters). Again, thank you so much!
win mcledisa chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
iz pretty gud
NeasXY chapter 51 . 8/20/2016
Hey, fantastic chapter and absolutely loving this series. Been following it ever since it started! Hopefully you can post a chapter soon? Eagerly awaiting what'll happen next, hopefully things are going well at your end as well. All the best and keep up the great work! One of the finer fan fictions!
Wallnutt chapter 51 . 8/7/2016
update please !D
Persona Fan chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
I recently started to read this and I am completely astonished by how well chosen are the words, as if I could hear what the character are really saying. I know you finished this book ling ago, but I cannot help but write a review as to how well composed this is. As I continue to read this FanFic with what reamining time I have left, I will never regret reading this along with it's prequel, Persona: Spirits in Pixels. Thank you.
Don't Jinx Me chapter 40 . 5/20/2016
I've already had my speculations after Yu met one of them at Junes and the constant figure Yu sees at the corner of his eye before he enters the TV world. But this just downright proves it all.

The way the suspense was building up on the story really got me thinking about lots of the clues in the prev. Chapters

Good job
kitanalao chapter 45 . 4/22/2016
smoth progress for this chapter. sadly i have to stop for now but i'll be back. so see you..
kitanalao chapter 44 . 4/22/2016
waw... what an intense battle. i am glad everyone is fine. fiuh...
kitanalao chapter 43 . 4/21/2016
that was touching chapter. i love it..
kitanalao chapter 42 . 4/21/2016
what an intense battle. nice progress..
kitanalao chapter 41 . 4/21/2016
hi... it's been 6 months since my last review at chapter 40. i am glad you keep update... and now we got yukari as a victim. i already guess it will be minato... i wonder if the message really are from him...
Lovers shipper chapter 51 . 4/8/2016
I finally finished reading all chapters currently available. FINALLY! Awesome story, bruh. I kinda noticed a few grammatical errors and mistakes on the name callings, but hey, no big deal, I guess. The awesome plot makes up for it. And besides, it's a Yu x Rise PLUS Minato x Yukari fic. I'm pretty a solid fan and shipper of Lovers arcana girls, but I'm not so sure about Lisa though... (Then again, I haven't really played P2IS nor P2EP. Just watched an LP and some retrospective videos of them in YT lol)

Also, I know this fanfic was released around 2011 and all, but have you played P4G already? And maybe PQ as well? I kinda felt like Marie was a bit OOC. I mean, in P4G (and PQ, too, I guess), Marie and Rise have a bit of rivalry in which Rise is the always-jealous one and Marie is the... I dunno, winning one? XD Then again, Yu and Rise are a couple here, and I don't really know what happens with the Rise and Marie rivalry if you take the douche/harem route in the game, since I never really bothered in doing so since I am a loyal Yu x Rise fan lol. BUT I might consider doing a harem route in my 3rd playthrough and an all-friends route in my 4th one. XD

Btw, have you heard? The Persona 4 manga (Souji) is getting an official English translation, and so far, there are already two volumes released... in amazon. Not sure if they're available in retail in the US or the UK, since I'm currently living in SG. XD

And well... this fic kinda inspired me to write a P3 Minato x Yukari fanfic and a P4 Yu x Rise fanfic, but problem is, I want it to be in an AU - a world without Personas or Shadows. But you don't see those kind of fics here, which leads me to assume that the fanbase doesn't like AUs.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Keep up the good work, man! Get those chapters rollin'! ('Cause I'm itching for a bit more Yu x Rise plus Minato x Yukari fluff, of course! XD)