Reviews for Fates
FairyTailfan1 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Thank you so much for such an amazing story! I can say with all my knowledge that i haven't read a fan fic with so much emotion and passion ever before. Extremely well written (i really hope that writing is more than a hobby for you seen as u can make miracles happen) :D

Thanks again i think i will save this one for my rainy days :)
Gosh chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Wow your story was so beautiful you made me cry dammit! Argh can you promise never to stop writing? Because you sure as hell have a natural talent on it. Sigh, I so full of feels right now all thanks to you! Really enjoyed this story, hope to see more of your works!
queenrain chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
please write a hikari x yaya story :) not so angsty though

too much angst and sadness for shizuma and nagisa it's becoming depressing. i think you should have regarded Nagisa's reason for leaving more depth.
KIT6713 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I just now got time to read the last chapter. I'd say a great ending to a great story. I admit when I first starting reading it long ago I was worried that it would not be finished. But at last it has. It is a really great story :)
Oracle2 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I have to say that, although I started following the story more recently than most, I am glad it is over. I did like the ending, but, as you say it yourself, it needed a bit more... Not to change it but to give the readers some more happy chapters. It seems that the story was full of angst for a long time when compared to the distress and sadness of the characters.
As per the writing, I am not sure I mentioned this before, but some sentences are so embellished at times, that seemed over done. Sometimes simple is better... I.e. "A silver chain to which was attached a key of the same coloring" a silver chain with key seems fine to me - of course, you are the writer -. Similar instances exist throughout the story, upon this, upon that, former this, former that. The most confusing thing I found was when they went down memory lane. Sometimes it was difficult for me to be clear when something was a memory from years past or more recent...
The best part of this story was the happy ending thought, although short, it ended on a happy note. I hope you take kitty on us and write a bit more of the happily ever after. They explain themselves, she visits her friends, nagisa helps tamao, tamao is finally over nagisa... Etc.. Etc... Etc.
Thank you for a wonderful story. Strange premise, but great nonetheless. Now onto fumetsu...
DrYuriMom chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Great series as always. As I said, I'll miss it, but you have so many awesome things in progress and coming up that it won't be too bad. :-)

I loved seeing Tamao again, even if just on the phone. I loved the "lecture" quip. That was priceless.

Welcome home, Nagisa!

And thank you for the opportunity to share in the weaving, my friend. I'm looking forward to the next big project! :-D
0mauie0 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
argh! gosh! i like the ending! though they wasted years to realise their feelings
CelticX chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
And a wonderful ending it was! Loved it! You (almost) always want to leave the reader wanting more, and you certainly achieved that. Well done!
DrYuriMom chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Hard to believe it's coming to a close. This one will always hold a special place in my heart. :-)

It's interesting to see how well Shizuma was able to switch gears after the advice from Tamao. Interesting her relationship with her Dad, and her Dad's reaction.

Shizuma's done some maturing. I'm also glad Tamao didn't really try and hold any secrets from Miyuki. That wouldn't be a good idea for her at all. Tamao's still wrecked enough to need Miyuki fully empowered to help her.

Great chapter and great story. :-)
0mauie0 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
im hoping nagisa will appear to shizuma and settle everything between them _..poor shizuma
CelticX chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Liked: ALL OF IT!

Disliked: That the end is coming soon (pout)

Disliked: That I have to wait for the next chapter (pout, pout)
imani456 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
thank you for updating love the story
CelticX chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Only 2 more chapters? Say it ain't so. You're keeping us on the edge of our seats on this one. I can't wait for that next chapter :-)
imani456 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
love this story please update more
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Will this story feature Kaname and Momomi? 'Cause those two can help Shizuma in finding Nagisa a lot faster (being evil can have benefits too, you know). Oh! And also Chikaru she IS the so called shadow empress of Astrea Hill. Surely she must have some information about Nagisa's whereabouts and then tell it to Shizuma. Anyways, thank you for updating. I must say that you took a few months in updating this again. Until the next chapter then. Bye! :)

PS. I have a feeling that Nagisa will chicken out in the last minute like what she did the last time she called.