Reviews for Learning a Lesson
KenrexKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AAwwww!I love it!
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. Poor Dave. I understand his POV so completely. As a parent you want to protect your child from all harm, physical or emotional, so I understand his guilt. But he is there for his family, always will be. Aaron needs to be taken care of occasionally, whether he will admit it or not. Dave was right to call him on his self-destructive behavior. I love the italian phrases you included. My step-father was Italian so I knew what Dave was saying. It was very touching.

I was very happy to find this story. You are still one of my favorites.

Hugs, Che'
Shayla17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay so I've absolutely fallen in love with the Hotch/Rossi pairing. And this story was just wonderful! Hotch definitely deserved everything he got, and he's lucky to have someone that cares about him that much. The ending was quite sweet, I just loved it. Also loved the use of Italian in the story. Great job, as usual. :)
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awwwwwww another great story. I love Rossi/Hotch fics!
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, I loved this! :) I can't get enough of father/son Rossi/Hotch. The beginning scene was just wonderful. I can see that Hotch would find it annoying that he actually obeys Rossi when he's sent to the corner. And I loved tired Hotch being childish, too. So adorable. :)

But I think my favorite line might just be Hotch putting a hand over his mouth after he's been ridiculous. Very cute. :)

Thanks and hugs!
christyzachman chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great story. I love it when I read about Hotch getting spanked. Love the premise and its aftermath.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
awesome story welcome back missed your stories.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Good story. I loved the interaction between Rossi and Hotch. I loved how you explained the family relationship. Please continue writing your drabbles. You are half way done with the bonus ones. You are the best writer on here.
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011