Reviews for How to Belong
Ataxius chapter 10 . 7/2
This is getting ridiculous, Hale is so weak and pathetic its unbearable. Forgiving his family when they treat him like shit, and he has no magic or anything. Sorry really not my thing.
Whitelemon chapter 1 . 5/26
I hope you update this story. Great writing and story building. Its really really great and unique. Ive always found Felix to be hot and all this sneakyness with the hot kisses and promises under the rain- its too good
domsijohn chapter 10 . 5/25
Poor hale I hope he kicks was and goes with felix
KatieMarrie chapter 10 . 3/28
Interesting story, I look forward to reading more.
kimbarn30 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Please update soon. Really like it so far.
LadyFancy69 chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
I love this story so much. You dear are a wonderful writer. I hope you update soon. I have not read harry/Felix fanfiction before, so i gave it a try. It was a great thing that i did read it. Hope you continue this amazing story i am now following you,
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
rentamiya chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
3 more more
littlepanther chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Felix/Harry pair is new to me so this will be the first time I'll be reading a fic with this pair :) Looking forward to the next update. I might end up loving this pair too.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
Need...more... please? I'm dying here!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Bloly chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Je les déteste et je déteste que Hale leur pardonne si facilement.

Le fait est peut-être qu'ils l'ont aimé, mais maintenant? Ils l'oublient toujours, et ce n'est pas parce que "on pourrait te faire du mal".

ça me gonfle de lire ça
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Awww. Damn! This chapter always bring tears to my eyes. :( they're soo cruel. I feel what Harry feels, and frankly it's sad. It started with pushing away from my family and prefer to be alone. And with time, I just got used to it all.
LunarisDraconis chapter 10 . 5/17/2015