Reviews for How to Belong
Spottedmask12 chapter 9 . 2/21
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
JulianneL chapter 9 . 2/9
sigh. once again, sigh. Poor Harry. Just...poor poor Harry. But if it's already been a year(?), shouldn't the Cullens be looking for him? Sigh. Such a mess you've gotten yourself into, Harry.
JulianneL chapter 8 . 2/9
Sigh. Poor Harry. He just wants to be happy and for everyone else he's sort of just this object that keeps being shifted around (except to Felix, of course). Yep, very difficult journey.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 2/9
Wow Deric is a real piece of work. Someone (preferably our darling Felix) needs to hurry and kill him already. Btw, Felix is SO. AWESOME! He's sweet (to Harry) and funny and witty and hot. Man, there needs to be more of this pairing...love your story so far...just not loving Deric. Somehow I feel like he's getting more and more malicious...feels like he's going to end being a part of some larger evil plot.
AnimeBook's chapter 1 . 1/23
Carlisle held [HARRY] close to his chest, with his head resting below his chin. Normally this would have annoyed Hale, but it was nice being noticed again, and the action worked to help soothe some of his hurt let a small smile escape.
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 9 . 1/20
Please update soon I absolutely adore this story. I constantly reread this story, its that good
Psyka chapter 9 . 1/18
Oh wow um wow
I hope you update soon, I hate cliffhangers! But I love this story.
FireAndPowder chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
I love this! I can't wait for Hale to get his happily ever after with Felix. I must say I was a bit shocked that the wizarding world was even involved and I am interested to see how you will integrate them together.
Top Demon Princess chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Can't Hale ever catch a break. How long till he can be happy?
domsijohn chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
i also hope that albus was not allowed to touch any of harrys money and the felixs finds his mate while in the wizarding world to help kill voldy
domsijohn chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
So harry is going to be taken to the wizarding world to have his magic unblocked than to be put in front vodly to kill him i honestly hope that once harry realize that she betrayed him that they don't stay friends that harry use them like he is being used and than get back with his family and makes them feel like shit because of what they did just to save bella which is bull shit and felix either leaves the volteri or harry goes with him but animal diet and that harry has only been one for the month and not longer with deric awesome story want more
mattdombast chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Hermione should suffer for the lies and hale still need to get away from deric but to end up with wizards until trained in his magic probably blocked by albus and I do hopefully Felix get hils mate back
mattdombast chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Knew but what happened to Harry's magic
mattdombast chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Hale is stupid deric is going to abuse him