Reviews for Tears of Blood
Beck chapter 50 . 12/22/2021
This is the best fanfic. So great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Goes to show that people will kiss your ass if you accept their shitty characters for your shitty story
Wattsucks chapter 50 . 11/30/2020
Too bad the sequel never got finished
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
I loved this chapter, it is very oraganal.
insertnamehere21 chapter 70 . 7/25/2018
I just finished this fic, and I absolutely adored it.

I would go into everything I loved about it, but it would pain me to revisit every event for a second time. Each and every author is talented and I hope you are still writing six years into the future. You've made me feel strange and unusual emotions with your words

~insertnamehere21
SparkHatGuestV chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
The fact that everyone is laughing and loving Aleah over how "cute n bitchy" she is is honestly terrifying to me.

Let's make this VERY clear: There is a difference, a HUGE difference between a person being a bitch and a person being a sadist.

The terrifying thing about Aleah Armani is that she just. Doesn't. Care. She's not even a Career, she was raised with morals- but she just. Doesn't. Care.

Aleah has mocked people for involving in romantic relationships. Slut-shamed. Attacked a girl for something she couldn't control which left deep psychological scars and I don't think Onyx fucking killed herself because she wanted Hyre to win or was scared of being a monster I THINK SHE FUCKING KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE HER STYLIST ALMOST RAPED HER AND ALEAH REMINDED HER OF THE WHOLE DEAL WITH A TWISTED SMILE ON HER FACE AND OH HOW CAN SHE FORGOT THAT SHE LITERALLY THREATENED TO CARVE HER INITIALS- A. A- IN ONYX'S MOTHERFUCKING BACK. YEAH. NOT TO MENTION SHE BLACKMAILED ASPEN AND NELLA, DROVE BOSTON TO THE POINT OF INSANITY (and by the way, insanity doesn't work like that) AND BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY TORTURED PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE GAMES AND YES I'M COUNTING ELIA'S BABY. AND THEN SHE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY THAT SHE'S SORRY TO THE PERSON SHE PUSHES OFF A CLIFF?! UM HELL NO BITCH. AND THEN OF COURSE NOBODY COULD FORGOT HER TELLING HER MENTOR- HER MENTOR! THAT HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HER WHEN HE WENT FOR THE EXACT SAME HELL AS HER!

Aleah won because she was popular. Don't try and deny it. She does not deserve anyone's love- Sean's the least.
SparkHatGuestV chapter 48 . 4/18/2017
I love that Nella's the only one who can mess with Aleah and get away unscathed
SparkHatGuestV chapter 22 . 4/17/2017
Elia and Oynx have the best god damn interactions in this whole fucking story
SparkALeah chapter 44 . 4/17/2017
mack and jules would have been so fudgeucking cute together kill me
SparkALeah chapter 43 . 4/17/2017
SHIT LILLY WAS SUCH A BITCH TO HIM BUT VAUGHN WAS THINKING ABOUT HER WHEN HE DIED C'MON I JUST WANTED VAUGHN TO LIIIIIIVE
SparkALeah chapter 38 . 4/17/2017
"your pretty" lol moss is always the charmer
NO SHIT NOT VAUGHN
White Eevee chapter 37 . 1/16/2016
This chapter is the most fabulous thing I've ever read. You are awesome. Relk Stein will live on forever in our memories.
thaishark3 chapter 40 . 7/14/2015
NOOOO Onyx
Prince Royal chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
DaughteroftheOneTrueKing chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I live in District 4. According to this one map I saw. Where I used to live in Indiana is in District 3
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »