Reviews for Tell Me How The Crow Flies
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Write more! Alot more!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
that was a good fanfiction but to make it even more interesting MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Moonshadow15000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Is the 6th chapter going up soon?
Moonshadow15000 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
OMG, I love the Reth part. Can you make more of those parts?
Anna the Viking XD chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Yay I was waitin for them to put up this book And I like your story
Katie chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Lol i like this story, but im pretty sure "bane of my existence" isn't a good thing for lend to say about evie. look it up.
SnixX321 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
O.O I like it!

Idea-that-just-came-to-me-at-the-end-of-the-chapter: What if Reth held Evie long enough to marry her?

I didn't think much into it but its like...an overview idea. A summary of an idea. Your free to use it. :)
Fan of this Story chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Haha great chapter; it was heartfelt. Lol, jk, but I couldn't help it! Merry Christmas to you too!
Fan of this Story chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I'm sure you remember that I put up a review on another story of yours. Hi it's moi. Well, I love it. It has really good description and you are following both characters prominently to the way that Kiersten White created them. I really enjoy Lend's POV, he seems a little more receptive compared to Evie who gets distracted quickly and basically is head over heels for Lend. It's fluffy. Me likie.
SnixX321 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
O.O Omigosh. What happens? Gosh, can't wait for the chapter update!

SnixX321

P.S. sorry I didn't log in. Its ngiht. I didn't feel like it. :)
Chiggles Grigori chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This is fantastic. If you need any ideas, I am a Paranormalcy fanatic, and would love to help, as would I like your help, if you wish to give it. :]
Lidacia Millegar chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
At least someone likes it so far! I've been writing a lot of it, and I'm sorry that the chapters are so small. I may not be able to update it tomorrow, though seeing as I've basically been doing it once a day. Need to work on Adrianne's Sight...
SnixX321 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Ah. Who? Yes, contiue. I like it. :)

SnixX321
SnixX321 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Like it. Love it. Can't wait to see the update! :)
SnixX321 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. Like the poem. Watching for the next chapter. :)