Reviews for Interesting Times
Book girl fan chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Someone has to be!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
That is a really awful nightmare.
special agent Ali chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Oh man best story ever please continue soon this has made me smile
C.C chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
It's weird but I love it:-) Please write more!
Anona chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
This is the craziest idea for a fic I've ever seen! I love it! Also it's well written and I'm sure you know how many interesting ideas are foiled by poor writing. This fic is a breath of fresh air, an oasis after trudging through through a swamp of out of character and wasted premise. So keep up the good work! I'm gonna check out more of your stuff.
Noktis chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! Thalia101 recomended you to me and now this is like one of my favorite fanfics!
Noip13 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
This seems a little OOC, but then again, the regular cast isn't exactly equipped for a situation like this, personality-wise. But this is well written snd interesting, so thank you.
missineichen chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
omg barney the sex slave? I so did not see that coming! :O Fascinating!
missineichen chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
oh so cuuuute when robin slips barney between her breasts! :p
Chrissy Truman chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Okay, so I've had surprisingly good luck with this lately so I'm going to see if it works on you *wiggles fingers in your general direction*. If you have some spare time, and I've gathered that you have a busy schedule, so only if you really do, could you update, please. Not immediately, just soon. Like a week or something, I don't know. Or don't, I don't want to be pushy. I get sick a lot. *this isn't a pity play* I get bad migraines and so I'm in bed a lot and when I feel good enough I read fanfiction. So that's why I may seem slightly stalker-ish. I literally have nothing better to do than bug authors to update so that I'm not hopelessly bored when I can't sleep. I also have insomnia, so throw it all together and the result is an overly long, slightly annoying review which I'll end in a few seconds. One last thing. I only bug the good authors.
MyLittleFerret731 chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
This is just awesome. Great job!
missineichen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Bahahhaha at "our report will get you shrinking about it"! good one :p
Supergirlprime chapter 25 . 10/4/2012