Reviews for Interesting Times
Darth Becky 726 chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
Man, I would pay a lot of money to see tiny RDJ as Tony Stark, in the miniature Iron Man suit! It doesn't help that he's one of my top favorite actors, along with Neil Patrick Harris and Johnny Depp.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
I love how protective Ted was in this fic, I just love Barney and Ted's friendship. And the others are all so much in character, really great. And just because I always say this: Ted's awesome.
elle.evelynn chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
That's very interesting concept. I like it. Are you planning on continue it at some point? It's very unique story, it would be shame not to.
Fan chapter 25 . 1/7/2015
Hi, Just looking at old favorites. Really enjoyed this story and I hope that if you return to posting on this site you will consider updating this story. Very nice work.
PihlajaPuu chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I love this story, it had me on the edge the whole time I read it and after I finished I kept reliving them in my head. Its such a unique idea and all the troubles a lilliputian person goes trhough is super interesting to read. I hope you would continue this. Cheers and best wishes xoxo
Tiva4TheWin chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Hey this is a really good story! I hope you come back to it one day :)
Book girl fan chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Someone has to be!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
That is a really awful nightmare.
special agent Ali chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Oh man best story ever please continue soon this has made me smile
C.C chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
It's weird but I love it:-) Please write more!
Anona chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
This is the craziest idea for a fic I've ever seen! I love it! Also it's well written and I'm sure you know how many interesting ideas are foiled by poor writing. This fic is a breath of fresh air, an oasis after trudging through through a swamp of out of character and wasted premise. So keep up the good work! I'm gonna check out more of your stuff.
Noktis chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! Thalia101 recomended you to me and now this is like one of my favorite fanfics!
Noip13 chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
This seems a little OOC, but then again, the regular cast isn't exactly equipped for a situation like this, personality-wise. But this is well written snd interesting, so thank you.
JuSaYes chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
omg barney the sex slave? I so did not see that coming! :O Fascinating!
JuSaYes chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
oh so cuuuute when robin slips barney between her breasts! :p