Reviews for Interesting Times
Luv this so much. :)
Chrissy Truman chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
Yay for updates!
jelen9 chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
amazing fanfic! thanks for a good plot! update please) can't wait for new chapters
Lord Sanguine chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
About time
Teri chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
I started wondering about updates for this story a few days ago and then one shows up - Thank you. Good for Robin in this scene, nice work. Thanks again for the update.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Aww. This chapter was really sweet.
Please chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You have about the cleanest stuff I can find for shrink stuff. Which is really, really nice. So pretty much your my only source. I've been fascinated with the idea for years, but a lot of it becomes really sickening. You do it right. So I would really, really appreciate if you could please update soon. When you have time of course. Your Avenger stories were both really well done too.
Lord Sanguine chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
It's a nice story but a bit silly. And a bit OC but overall a good job.
Thalia101 chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
OMGS! this is halarious!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
Would you believe that just last night I was thinking that it had been awhile since you updated, and I should really send you an email or something to see if you were okay?

Another well-written chapter, and I'm glad to see that James has gotten over himself. I really enjoyed the way Marshall used his 'lawyer-powers' to find out about Adele and to keep Barney from blaming himself too much.

Thank you for sharing this, and I'm sorry about the food poisoning & finger. You said you're doing better now? And how did the shows go? Are they finished now? Thanks again, and I look forward to your next update (whenever you can).
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Take your time (: can't wait for the next chapter (:
FreeVirtualHugs chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
omg this is the best fanfic iv read for a while - i love it! the whole concept is really cute and so is shrinked barney ( i must side with lily haha) great job. super dramatic and suspensy by the end - i cant wait for the next installment :)
Grace chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Oh my god your story is amazing. Absolute genius. Please update I'm dying D;
The Terrible Jester chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
:D

Good chapter. looking forward to more
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »