Reviews for Interesting Times
Chrissy Truman chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Okay, so I've had surprisingly good luck with this lately so I'm going to see if it works on you *wiggles fingers in your general direction*. If you have some spare time, and I've gathered that you have a busy schedule, so only if you really do, could you update, please. Not immediately, just soon. Like a week or something, I don't know. Or don't, I don't want to be pushy. I get sick a lot. *this isn't a pity play* I get bad migraines and so I'm in bed a lot and when I feel good enough I read fanfiction. So that's why I may seem slightly stalker-ish. I literally have nothing better to do than bug authors to update so that I'm not hopelessly bored when I can't sleep. I also have insomnia, so throw it all together and the result is an overly long, slightly annoying review which I'll end in a few seconds. One last thing. I only bug the good authors.
AgentHarvey31 chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
This is just awesome. Great job!
JuSaYes chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Bahahhaha at "our report will get you shrinking about it"! good one :p
Supergirlprime chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
i friggin love this!
luckistarz chapter 24 . 9/25/2012
Luv this so much. :)
Chrissy Truman chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
Yay for updates!
jelen9 chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
amazing fanfic! thanks for a good plot! update please) can't wait for new chapters
Lord Sanguine chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
About time
Teri chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
I started wondering about updates for this story a few days ago and then one shows up - Thank you. Good for Robin in this scene, nice work. Thanks again for the update.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Aww. This chapter was really sweet.
Please chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You have about the cleanest stuff I can find for shrink stuff. Which is really, really nice. So pretty much your my only source. I've been fascinated with the idea for years, but a lot of it becomes really sickening. You do it right. So I would really, really appreciate if you could please update soon. When you have time of course. Your Avenger stories were both really well done too.
Lord Sanguine chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
It's a nice story but a bit silly. And a bit OC but overall a good job.
Thalia101 chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
OMGS! this is halarious!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
Would you believe that just last night I was thinking that it had been awhile since you updated, and I should really send you an email or something to see if you were okay?

Another well-written chapter, and I'm glad to see that James has gotten over himself. I really enjoyed the way Marshall used his 'lawyer-powers' to find out about Adele and to keep Barney from blaming himself too much.

Thank you for sharing this, and I'm sorry about the food poisoning & finger. You said you're doing better now? And how did the shows go? Are they finished now? Thanks again, and I look forward to your next update (whenever you can).
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Take your time (: can't wait for the next chapter (:
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »