Reviews for Remembrance
St PA chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thanks for a very heartwarming and touching story.
TSOSF site chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
May we never forget. What a wonderful tribute. Thanks!
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very nice tribute for an important day: very believable "where were you" conversation that we've all had at some point or other. (I made sure I got my grandparents' story about first hearing of the Pearl Harbor attack a few years ago.) It's a nice premise for giving background on the characters from both series, and they work well together.

I was delighted to see the reference to Aunt Clara, from my all-time favorite H5O episode! I haven't seen it in years, but still remember it vividly and fondly. It was such a treat to see Helen Hayes in that story - such a magnificent actress! I later found out that she was James MacArthur's mother (she and her husband adopted him as an infant). So the affection between them is genuine. I'd love to read the story of Aunt Clara during World War II and her (implied) encounter with Hogan's team! Please do write it!
honu59 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Thanks so much for this very special story on this important day. Perhaps one of the reasons we admire these characters so much is that they were part of "the greatest generation" as were the actors who portrayed them. And you have a wonderful knack for blending the characters from these two very different shows. I look forward to reading "Fraulein Clara"!
KristiLynn chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice little story and it's nice to see how the different characters felt about the Day.

Sorry it's taken so long to read this.

Keep up the good work.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Enjoyed reading the background for each character. Great story and tribute! Also looking forward to hearing Aunt Clara's story.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
A nice retrospective to two sets of TV show characters, one I found realistic and relatable, though I feel a bit sorry for Danny. I think we've all had those moments where we remember exactly what we were doing when something big happened. I know I have.

Thanks for the trip back to the islands now, especially on a cold and windy day in Canada.
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow, you've certainly put a lot of thought and research into this wonderful and emotional tribute. I look forward to your upcoming "Fraulein Clara" story!

Very well written, mahalo for posting this here.
Hogan 51 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
A wonderfully written story and a great tribute. Thank you for sharing it.

Kate Weaver Smith / ANM88
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
A lovely meeting of some of my favorite characters, to remember this most significant event in American history. We must never forget.