Reviews for Playing With Fire
rn aggie chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Awesome. Way to go Bella... don't just lie there and take it.
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Love it! Not so much that she slept with Riley, but that she got back at him and that she is making him pay. I get really pissed in fanfics where Bella is always forgiving of every wrong Edward commits, so to read this was good! :)
Edward's spouse chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
excellent story.
mrs-edwardcullen1989 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
LOL, STD. you must really hate them. Good story by the way, I love it.
iheartall chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
LMFAOO this is one hilariuos fanfic I LOVE ITIts a message to all husbands out their that think that they can fuk around with anyone and their faithful little wives will be eprfectly clueless and always waiting for them when they go home. NOT ANY MORE. Bastard men who cheat!
Nana chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
U go Bella! That is a great revenge
readingisbliss chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
I'm usually an E/B HEA kind of girl. But I have to say that this Edward deserved everything he got. It hurt. It pissed me off. But I love strong Bellas. So thanks for writing and sharing :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
great story, perhaps one more chapter of how Edward and suffers, they both deserves the worst.
js332704 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Loved it! So hot I loved all of it.
RobinTadpole chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Loved Bella's revenge. Awesome!
deesirius chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Edward...dont ever cheat on Bella you fucktard! Im really grossed out by this fic, but I was soo curious to read it! I kinda secretly enjoyed it, I feel dirty, 'cause reading a fic where Edward cheats on Bella is like a big NO-NO in my world!
sunnyshiney2 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
I really miss this story! Please update soon?

:o)

Sunny
rachaelhannah chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
Love this! Especially because Bella didn't just roll over & forgive him! I hate when that happens!

Just one thing: In chapter 5 you say that Emmett cheated on Rosalie (brilliant idea for her revenge btw) but then you say that he's Bella brother. Is that a mistake or are they two different Emmetts? Or is he just a cheating arsehole that happens to be related to Bella? :) xo
pauleen chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
Wow. I love this ending. An eye for an eye. No innocent left behind. I'm glad you ended when you did. I almost had a coronary. Good job!
pauleen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Mamasutra. You soooo good at be an Edward cheated on Bella angst. Out of all the other cheat ass Edward. This one takes the cake. Kowing he has a thing for her sister. After the first night he should have maned up told Bella. Whether she believed or not. At least he put it out there for Bella to aware of. Why would Edward lie to her about something like that? It was his horny dumbness that clouded his mind. Now it's out of control and he now is the bad guy. Nobody gets me waiting to castrate Edward like you do. I need to hit a powerline. Geeeez