Reviews for One Piece: Child's Play!
general yumi chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Yes they are reunited! Please please please update soon!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
deathtopink300 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
loved it I think your what-if this was changed and this and this was slightly diffrant stories
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Super cute! Love your devil fruit idea too! :D
hensonmakenzie chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
i can't wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
HEY DONT LEAVE ME HANGING FINISH ITT!
Sakura Haruno554 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
are you going to update any of your one piece fics, i like where they're going so far.
Wandering Black Wolf chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Love all your OP fanfictions! Especially all the original devil fruit abilities for Luffy. This DF in particular reminds me of a cross between Anise from Tales of the Abyss and Chikusa from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! lol I know you haven't really updated a lot you OP fanfiction, but I hope that you will eventually go through and continue writing! For the end of this chapter, I was expecting Luffy to be angry and feel betrayed that Ace hadn't reached out to help her during the kidnapping. I really want to see Luffy's reaction when the group confronts Crocodile. I can picture a brotherly and protective Marco shielding Luffy. Hope you continue this and many more of you OP stories!
LadyMoon chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I've gotten quite interested in your stories now this one is just as interesting as the others. I really can't wait for the next chapter and then its following this will be quite an enjoyable read. So please update this story and the others soon I can't wait to read them.
your welcome Sergeant sarcasm chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Luffy could be holding on to Ace's leg during the whole fight against mr.0
Gcatthewonderful chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
aww...
BluePhoenix0101 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Please update soon. This story is awesome!
Kyoya kumo chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Crazydoglover chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Cool idea
So when the toys come alive, how exactly do they hurt people?